- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Glaxon Specimen High Stim Pre-Workout
Specimen is an intense high stim pre-workout formula designed for stimulant lovers that consider themselves a breed above. Specimen hits fast, intense and delivers energy all the way through your toughest workout. With far-out delicious flavors!
Specimen Pre-Workout Supplements Panel
Specimen Pre-Workout is absolutely jam packed with ingredients lets go over everything really quick.
- Vitamin B1 – To properly utilize carbohydrates, our bodies need thiamine (vitamin b1). It also maintains proper nerve function. There are many food items that contain it, including yeast, cereal grains, beans, nuts, and meat. Many vitamin B complexes contain this vitamin, which is often used in combination with other B vitamins (1*).
- Vitamin B2 – As a water-soluble vitamin, vitamin B2 dissolves in water. Vitamins can either be water-soluble or fat-soluble. All water-soluble vitamins are carried through the bloodstream, and any that are not needed pass through the urine. Since the body can only store a small amount of vitamin B2, and supplies quickly deplete, people need to consume it every day (2*).
- Vitamin B3 – Niacin, or vitamin B3, plays an important role in general health. Niacin can be used as a treatment to reduce cholesterol levels. Although you should always consult a doctor when taking ultra high doses because it could lead to liver failure (3*).
- Vitamin B6 – Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in many foods, added to others, and available as a dietary supplement. Helps with protein metabolism (4*).
- Vitamin B12 – Your body benefits greatly from vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the production of DNA and red blood cells, among other things (5*).
- Choline – Choline is commonly used for memory, mental function, preventing certain birth defects, and many other purposes (6*).
- Magnesium – The body needs magnesium to function properly. Magnesium maintains normal blood pressure, strong bones, and a steady heartbeat (7*).
- Beta Alanine – The beta-alanine supplement is marketed as a way to improve endurance and performance in sports (8*).
- Betaine Anhydrous – Supplements containing betaine anhydrous are most commonly used for lowering blood homocysteine levels and improving athletic performance (9*).
- Yerba Santa – Yerba santa is a plant. Its leaves are used as medicine. There are many respiratory conditions that yerba santa treats, including cough, cold, tuberculosis, asthma, and long-term swelling (inflammation) of the airways in the lungs (chronic bronchitis). Fever and dry mouth are also treated with it. Muscle spasms and phlegm are some of the reasons people use it (10*).
- Caffeine Anhydrous – Caffeine anhydrous is more concentrated so that it is more potent than regular caffeine (11*).
- Cholinace – Proprietary to Glaxon. Choline is important, so let’s find out why three different sources are included in Cholinace. The proprietary blend is always listed on the labels as a 2:1:1 ratio no matter how much is included in the product.
- L-Theanine – L-theanine is used to enhance mental performance. In addition to anxiety, mental impairment, stress, and other conditions, this medication is also used to relieve tension (12*).
- +So Much More
Try consuming 30 minutes prior to exercise – or whatever is directed on whatever version you have.
What does Fitness Deal news Say?
For more products on Clearance at Muscle Factory SC please click here.
Alien Pop, Molecular Candy, Texas Red, All American Ice