- Additional information
- Reviews (15)
PEAKED Pre Workout
A fair amount of brands launch every single year. As a supplement store owner we have seen brands come and go over the years. And when a product leaves generally a similar product pops up on the open market. Its become easier and easier for entrepreneurs to open their own brands because there are companies offering dropshipping etc as a vital part of their business model. Its very hard to have a unique solid brand that is why we are very selective who we bring in.
So when we were approached by the sales team of Delta Bioceuticals to carry their new product PEAKED. It was a no brainer for us, we could tell not only was this formula ultra unique. But the brand had something that basically no other supplement company I can name off the top of my head has – A Board Certified Physician at the helm of researching, formulation and science. Dr. Thomas O’Connor also known as the Anabolic Doc (1) is a 20+ year board certified physician and has spent a better portion of his medical career specializing in Internal Medicine and Testosterone Replacement Therapy.
From his work Dr. O’Connor sees some of the damage that bodybuilders put their body through on an everyday basis. He has also seen first hand the damage that can be caused when you digest supplements which are not clinically dosed.
PEAKED Pre Workout is a clinically dosed dietary supplement with 4 patented ingredients which provide further lend support to O’Connors vision.
Dr. Thomas O’Connor Introduced PEAKED
The PEAKED Ingredient Panel
- L-Citrulline DL-Malata 1:1 – In people with heart conditions or high blood pressure, this supplement may promote healthier blood vessels and lower blood pressure. Citrulline malate has been the most studied for weight training (2).
- Beta Alanine – Sports performance and endurance are enhanced with beta-alanine. This is how it is thought to work. Carnosine is found in muscles. Muscles with higher levels of carnosine may be able to perform longer before becoming fatigued. A primary cause of muscle fatigue is acid buildup in muscles, which carnosine helps to regulate (3).
- Betaine Anhydrous – Sometimes, betaine anhydrous supplements are used to reduce blood homocysteine levels, improve athletic performance, and for a variety of other purposes (4).
- Nitrosigine® -A patented complex of Bonded Arginine Silicate, Nitrosigine® is scientifically designed to deliver benefits essential to peak sports performance. Thirty clinical studies have evaluated the safety and efficacy of Nitrosigine, a powerful and non-stimulant ingredient. Nitrosigine has been shown to improve blood flow, energy, and focus by increasing nitric oxide (NO) production (5).
- L-Taurine –Taurine plays an important role in the heart and brain. It supports nerve growth. In addition, it may reduce blood pressure and calm the nervous system in people with heart failure. This could possibly prevent a deterioration in heart failure (6).
- L-Tyrosine – This is a type of amino acid which is a building block for protein (7)
- Caffeine Anhydrous – If you don’t know what this is you are on the wrong website.
- VasoDrive-AP – The VasoDrive AP ingredient is patented. The active ingredient in VasoDrive AP originates from an ingredient you probably consume each day: casein. Dairy products contain casein, which is an abundant protein.
- Astragin – The AstraGin® compound is a natural, 100% patented compound that promotes gut health by increasing absorption of many essential nutrients (11).
- +Much More
PEAKED Pre Workout Review By The Garage Gym Homie
What are some High Stim products Available at Muscle Factory SC?
- Cannibal Ferox by Chaos and Pain
- El Jefe by ASC Supplements
- Ninja Up by Ninja Up Supplements
- ESP Extreme by Metabolic Nutrition
Fruit Punch, Lemon Lime