The Power Pre Workout by Badass Labz
THE POWER Pre Workout by Badass Labz is not for beginners, and should not be taken by anyone looking to replace their daily C4. This is an advanced Pre Workout for serious stim junkies and gym enthusiasts. The formulators put this Pre Workout together with one intention in mind.
- Additional information
- Reviews (10)
- Supplement Facts
The Power Pre Workout by Badass Labz
The first thing that pops out about this Pre Workout is that is uses a proprietary blend, thus we do not get the exact breakdown on what is in the label. Often times this is done by some manufacturers and brands to either mask trade secrets or to let certain ingredients be underdosed, so they don’t get blasted for it online. That’s not the case here. Everyone we have talked to says this product is legit.
We are finally able to share with you the highly anticipated Russian preworkout THE POWER.
THE POWER Pre Workout by Badass Labz is not for beginners, and should not be taken by anyone looking to replace their daily C4. This is an advanced Pre Workout for serious stim junkies and gym enthusiasts. The formulators put this Pre Workout together with one intention in mind – magnify POWER OUTPUT!
With roughly 400mg caffeine this has enough juice and stims to make you crush your everyday personal records in the gym. This should not be taken at night, instead, this is something you should take earlier in the day to prevent staying up all night in the gym like Ari the Garage Gym Homie.
Product Highlights for Badass Labz Pre Workout
- A powerful blend of 11,250mg Secret Russian Formula.
- It also includes an Extreme Russian Laser Focus Stack.
- The formula contains ingredients to help you pump, maintain endurance, and have more energy.
- This product contains Yohimbine for energy and thermogenesis.
- Boost your energy & focus with this product.
- Delicious fruit punch flavor.
- Not recommended for beginners.
THE POWER Ingredients Panel
Extreme Russian Energy & Power Stack
- Citrulline Malate – Citrulline gets its name from Citrullus vulgaris, the Latin word for watermelon. In contrast to some amino acids, L-citrulline isn’t used to make protein, but it might boost other chemicals that are needed to do so. Additionally, it may help reduce blood pressure and improve blood flow. In addition to its use for athletic performance, L-citrulline is also prescribed for erectile dysfunction (ED), high blood pressure in the lungs, heart disease, and more (1).
- Beta Alanine – Sports performance and endurance are said to be enhanced by beta-alanine. A non-essential amino acid, beta-alanine is produced naturally by the body. This amino acid aids in the production of carnosine. This is a compound that helps muscles endure high-intensity exercise (2).
- Agmatine Sulfate – L-arginine is decarboxylated to produce agmatine (removing a carboxylic acid group). When neurons are activated, agmatine is released. Agmatine is regarded as a neurotransmitter and neuromodulator (3,4).
- Caffeine Anhydrous – If you need to know what this is – you are probably on the wrong website.
- Juglans Regia Extract – In today’s market, Juglans Regia Extract (2-Amino-5-Methylheptane) is regarded as one of the most powerful stimulants. English Walnut Tree bark is a naturally occurring source of DMHA, which is extracted from the bark of this tree.
- Eria Jarensis – Supplement companies have recently gained popularity with Eria Jarensis Extract, a stimulant. N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine, sometimes called Eria Jarensis, is a neuromodulator on the Central Nervous System (CNS) that provides several mental effects, including greater focus, energy, and even a better mood (5).
- Hordenine HCL – Hordenine is a naturally occurring chemical found in barley (Hordeum vulgare). The chemical structure is the same as that found in bitter orange. Several dietary supplements for weight loss and athletic performance contain hordenine. Besides algae and cacti, it is also found in some grass species. Hordenine is taken by mouth for weight loss and improving athletic performance (6).
- Alpha Yohimbine – Besides boosting mood, it can also improve athletic performance. It is believed that yohimbine in yohimbe increases blood flow to the penis and vaginal nerves. Furthermore, it can counteract the side effects of some depression medications on the sexual organ. Yohimbe is mostly used to treat sexual problems (7).
Extreme Russian Laser Focus Stack
- L-Tyrosine – Tyrosine is an amino acid, which forms the building blocks of protein. A different amino acid called phenylalanine is used by the body to make tyrosine. Tyrosine is found in dairy products, meat, fish, eggs, nuts, beans, oats, and wheat. Tyrosine is used by the body as a chemical messenger for conditions affecting the brain, such as mental alertness. Tyrosine is most commonly used in protein supplements for people who have phenylketonuria (PKU). As well as for alcohol use disorder, cocaine dependence, and memory and thinking skills, there is no good scientific evidence to support the majority of these uses (8).
- Mucuna Pruriens (L-Dopa) – Elevates mood, and dopamine response in the brain. Mucuna Pruriens, or Velvet Bean, grows on vines throughout the world. Among various other phytochemicals, it contains a high amount of L-Dopa, and is usually taken as an extract corresponding to the dose of L-Dopa (9).
- L-Phenylalanine – Phenylalanine is an amino acid, one of the building blocks of proteins. A phenylalanine molecule comes in three forms: DL-phenylalanine, D-phenylalanine, and L-phenylalanine. The amino acid D-phenylalanine is not essential. Its role in the body is unclear. L-phenylalanine, however, is essential. Proteins contain only this form of phenylalanine. Meat, fish, eggs, cheese, and milk are among the major dietary sources of L-phenylalanine. Most commonly, phenylalanine is used to treat a skin disorder that causes white patches to develop on the skin (vitiligo). Many conditions can be treated with it, including pain, aging skin, and obesity (10).
- Theobromine – A mild stimulant, theobromine acts similarly to caffeine in the human body. Moreover, theobromine is also a vasodilator, which means it can open up blood vessels and lower blood pressure. Additionally, it is a diuretic, so you may feel the need to urinate more often (11).
- N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL – An amino acid found in nearly all of the body’s cells, acetyl-L-carnitine is a form of L-carnitine. L-carnitine is essential in producing energy from long-chain fatty acids. Additionally, certain nerve cells in the central nervous system are stimulated (12).
- ALPHA GPC – In addition to choline, Alpha-GPC is a choline-containing supplement that is also found in a variety of foods that are rich in choline. However, it is much more effective at higher doses. Alpha GPC is said to be a neurotransmitter (13).
- Phosphatidyl Serine – Stress releases norepinephrine and epinephrine, neurotransmitters. These hormones are optimally produced by phosphatidylserine in the brain. By regulating your mood, you can reduce feelings of stress, depression, and anxiety (14, 15).
- Bacopa Monniera Leaf Extract – Ayurvedic herbal medicine Bacopa monnieri is used for treating a wide range of ailments. Studies suggest it may boost brain function, treat ADHD symptoms, and reduce stress and anxiety. In addition, test-tube and animal studies have suggested that it may possess anticancer properties and reduce inflammation and blood pressure (16).
THE POWER Pre Workout Review by The Garage Gym Homie
THE POWER Pre Workout Review by Fitness Deal News