- Additional information
- Reviews (4)
- Supplement Facts
Ultra Pre Xtreme by Darkside
This new version of Darkside’s pre-workout Ultra Pre Xtreme certainly packs a punch. The product contains a hefty amount of active ingredients, including ingredients that boost energy, boost mental focus, and enhance pumps and performance. A comprehensive pre-workout that delivers an all-around workout experience.
Darkside has provided the full formula for their upcoming and updated Ultra Pre below, which keeps everything transparent and open. It contains 4g of L-Citrulline malate per maximum serving, 300mg of Eria Jarensis, 350mg of caffeine anhydrous, and 3.2g of beta-alanine.
Pre-Workout Ingredients Panel
- L-Citrulline Malate 2:1 – Watermelon is known by the Latin name Citrullus vulgaris, which is the source of the name citrulline. Unlike some amino acids, L-citrulline does not make proteins, but it might help the body produce other chemicals needed for protein production. Furthermore, it might reduce blood pressure and improve blood flow. It is added to Darkside to increase blood flow and to add a pump matrix to the Ultra Pre Xtreme Pre-Workout. †[1,2,3,4]
- Beta-Alanine – Beta-alanine is not an essential amino acid. It helps your body produce carnosine, which improves exercise performance. Your muscles produce less carnosine because histidine levels are high and beta-alanine levels are low. It has been shown that beta-alanine supplements can increase muscle carnosine levels by 80%. Carnosine plays an important role during exercise. Darksides Pre Workout Ultra Pre Xtreme has a clinical dose of 3.2g of beta-alanine. Beta-alanine will reduce fatigue by increasing carnosine levels †[5,6,7,8]. The benefits of carnosine during exercise include:
- Glucose is broken down: During high-intensity exercise, glucose is broken down to provide energy. †
- Lactate is produced: Your muscles break down glucose into lactic acid as you exercise. Hydrogen ions (H+) are produced when this is converted into lactate. †
- Muscles become more acidic: The hydrogen ions in your muscles reduce the pH level, making them more acidic. †
- Carnosine buffer: Carnosine prevents the muscles from becoming acidic during intense exercise by buffering the acid. †
- L-Tyrosine – Added to Darkside is 1g of L-Tyrosine, which helps with alertness, attention, and most importantly, focus. Staying focused will help you meet your gym goals. The body makes this amino acid from another amino acid called phenylalanine. Neurotransmitters such as epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine are produced by this chemical. †[9,10]
- Alpha GPC 50% – As a result of Alpha-GPC administration, the neurotransmitter Acetylcholine is released, and learning and memory are improved. Taking Alpha-GPC supplements enhances endurance performance and growth hormone production in athletes. †[11,12,13]
- Caffeine Anhydrous – The motor source of this Pre Workout by Darkside. If you need to know what Caffeine Anhydrous is – you have definitely come to the wrong website. †[14,15,16]
- Eria Jarensis – It has recently gained popularity in the supplement industry as a stimulant known as Eria Jarensis Extract. N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine, also known as Eria Jarensis, is a neuromodulator that provides powerful focus, energy, and increasing mood. †[17,18,19]
- Green Tea Extract – There have been several studies showing green tea extract can help with weight loss, blood sugar regulation, disease prevention, and exercise recovery. Furthermore, it can contribute to the health of your skin, liver, and brain as well as reduce blood fat levels and regulate blood pressure. It comes in liquid, capsule, or powder forms. †[20,21]
- Dicaffeine Malate – A di(di) caffeine malate molecule is made up of two (di) caffeine molecules attached to a malic acid (malate) molecule. Compared to traditional caffeine anhydrous, this combination offers several distinct advantages. To understand the benefits of both when not bonded together, let’s review the benefits of each separately. †
- Slow-release caffeine. Dicaffeine malate will give you an initial surge of energy followed by steady energy that will carry you through your workout. The caffeine and malic acid are bonded together in this way. Regular caffeine will not cause you to feel jittery, anxious, or have a racing heartbeat. A caffeine crash will not occur either! †
- Long-lasting caffeine. Dicaffeine malate may have a lasting impact for 6-8 hours, as opposed to traditional caffeine. †
- Replenishes energy. Like carbs, fats, and proteins are broken down; malic acid is produced. Malic acid takes over as caffeine wears off to prevent you from losing energy. †
- Reduces caffeine tolerance. Caffeine tolerance is common for some individuals. The longer you take it, the less effective it becomes. There is some evidence that caffeine malate can slow caffeine tolerance, which means you get the benefits of caffeine for longer periods of time. †
- No stomach or GI distress. The regular consumption of caffeine in large quantities could result in sudden bathroom trips (explosive diarrhea?). As a result of the malic acid in caffeine malate, caffeine anhydrous commonly causes digestive distress. †
- Hordenine HCL – The chemical structure of hordenine is similar to that of bitter orange stimulants. It may stimulate the central nervous system, and increase blood pressure, heart rate, and breathing rate, according to some research. †[22,23,24]
- Astragin® – Astragin® is a patented, 100% natural compound that promotes a healthy gut environment by increasing the absorption of many nutrients. †
- In addition to amino acids, omega-3s, creatine, and even CBD, AstraGin® supports improved absorption of a variety of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. †
- SO Much More!
What Pairs Well with this Pre-Workout?
- Cannibal Peramswole® the ultimate Stim Free Pump by Chaos and Pain®. Loaded ingredient panel, clinically dosed, and the best selling pump product at Muscle Factory SC.
- P.S.P. Pre-Workout by Metabolic Nutrition – again another product you cannot go wrong with. P.S.P. is a dosed-controlled non-stimulant pre-workout product designed to improve your energy during your workout and fueling your recovery post-workout.
- Bucked Up Stim Free Pump – A pre workout packed with scientifically backed ingredients, at clinically effective dosages, is BUCKED UP® NON-STIM. Also includes all natural flavoring and no artificial sweeteners or coloring.
Ultra Pre Xtreme by Darkside Reviews
Darkside Pre-Workout Review by Garage Gym Homie
Blue Lemons, Kandy Krush, Mango Tango