Subcribe to back in stock notification
Estimated to be delivered on 5 business days.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Vegan Multivitamin by Inspired Nutraceuticals – This vegan multivitamin is a comprehensive blend of 22 essential vitamins and minerals (19 offer 100% or more of your recommended daily value)…
Vegan Multivitamin by Inspired Nutraceuticals
Micronutrients • Adaptogens • Antioxidants
This vegan multivitamin is a comprehensive blend of 22 essential vitamins and minerals (19 offer 100% or more of your recommended daily value), PeakO2® organically-grown combo of six medicinal mushrooms, Sensoril® Ashwagandha, and Spectra™ antioxidant blend.
This multivitamin packs a generous dose of vitamins and herbs that may help support a healthy immune system, metabolism of fats, optimal exercise performance, and stress reduction.*
- 30 Servings
- 22 Essential Vitamins + Minerals
- Adaptogens + Antioxidants
- No WADA Banned Substances
7 Key Ingredients Explained
- Earthlight® Mushroom Powder (Vitamin D) is a whole-food and vegan source of vitamin D to support bone health.
- MenaQ7® (Vitamin K2) is the first and most clinically-validated Vitamin K2 as MK-7 (menaquinone-7) available today for bone and cardiovascular health.
- Quatrefolic® (Folate) is the glucosamine salt of (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTFH). 5-MTFH is an enzymatically-active form of folic acid, making it more bioavailable to the body than other forms of folic acid typically found in supplements and fortified food. Folate plays an essential role in red blood cell formation and healthy cell growth function.
- Chromax® (Chromium) is a patented form of chromium picolinate with superior absorption. It has been clinically studied to support heart health, brain health, and glucose metabolism.
- PeakO2® is a potent adaptogenic blend of six organic-certified medicinal mushrooms. PeakO2® is scientifically-proven to increase endurance, performance, and power.
- Sensoril® (Ashwagandha) is an organic and powerful adaptogen that provides contains the highest level of bioactive withanolide glycosides on the market (10% or more). Sensoril® reduces cortisol/stress, increases energy, and improves recovery.
- Spectra™ is a scientically-validated blend of fruits, vegetables, and herbs that have been shown to inhibit free radical production, optimize cellular metabolic activity, and increase nitric oxide levels within the human body.
Other ingredients: plant cellulose, calcium diphosphate, rice flour, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
Directions for use: Take one serving (4 capsules) in the morning or with your first meal.
For more products from Inspired Nutraceuticals please click here.
If you cannot find what you are looking for on Muscle Facotry SC – please visit our sister website Nutratopia Health.
RETURNS POLICY**IF YOU DO NOT PUT THE CORRECT ADDRESS – OR YOU SIMPLY FORGET THE APT OR SUITE NUMBER AND YOUR ITEM IS RETURNED TO US FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU ARE NOT SUBJECT TO A FULL REFUND. YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A REFUND MINUS SHIPPING AND 15% RESTOCKING FEE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR ITEM SHIPPED BACK TO YOU – YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE VALID ADDRESS AND PAY A SEPARATE INVOICE FOR RESHIPPING.
SECTION 1 – SHIPPINGCustomer service is our priority. As a result, our shipping policy is tailored by region in order to deliver all customers the best service possible. For all details regarding shipping, please see below.
We ship Monday through Friday via USPS, UPS and FedEX. We currently offer multiple services from these two carriers to best suit our customers’ needs.
Tracking numbers are automatically attached to each order and delivered by email once your order has been fulfilled. If you did not receive a tracking order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org All returns and refunds are subject to 15% re-stocking fee.
a. International Customers We offer competitive rates for shipping via USPS, UPS and FedEx International to our international customers.
Please understand that while we offer the best and most competitive shipping options possible, we are unable to foresee, and are not responsible for, customs delays, customs fees or any other delays at the destination country. It is the customer’s responsibility to review and be familiar with shipping and import regulations for this jurisdiction. Customs fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
SECTION 2 – RETURNSOur policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the original packaging and you must have proof of purchase. We do not refund items that have been consumed in full. a. Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
b. Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- c. Sale items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- d. Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- e. Return Shipping To return your product, you should email: email@example.com to get the closest mail delivery point to you.