5% Nutrition Liver and Organ Defender
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Estimated to be delivered on 5 business days.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
5% Nutrition Liver and Organ Defender
5% Nutrition Liver and Organ Defender – Bodybuilding is the best sport for those of us who live the lifestyle. Despite this, the bodybuilding lifestyle can be hard on organs such as the liver, heart, prostate gland, and kidneys.
- Protects and enhances the health of the body's most vital organs
- Promotes Liver, Heart, Kidney Prostate, and Skin Health
- The most complete formula on the market
- NEW LOOK SAME RESULTS!
Bodybuilding is the best sport for those of us who live the lifestyle. Despite this, the bodybuilding lifestyle can be hard on organs such as the liver, heart, prostate gland, and kidneys. A rapid gain in mass, increased calorie intake, and aggressive supplement choices can all have an adverse effect on the organs.
In addition, many bodybuilders are concerned with their skin health, since hormone levels tend to increase, which harms the skin.
5% Nutrition understands the importance of supporting healthy organs and skin, so they developed an effective, well-dosed formula to satisfy the fundamental health needs of bodybuilders and athletes. No matter if you are on a cycle, post cycle, or just want to take care of your health, the Liver & Organ Defender can help.
Liver and Organ - Heart Support
It goes without saying that a healthy heart is important. There's no doubt that your heart is the main factor that keeps you alive. Besides pumping blood throughout the body, the heart also carries oxygen and nutrients.
- Hawthorn Berry Powder 1,100 mg - In traditional medicine, the hawthorn berries have a long history of use. This is due to its high phytonutrient content. Among these are tannins, flavonoids, proanthocyanidins, and phenolic acids.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid 400 mg - The body makes ALA, or Alpha-Lipoic Acid, in the mitochondria, which serves as an antioxidant. Oxidative stress is reduced by ALA.
- Garlic Extract 300 mg - As well as its traditional medical history, garlic has a long culinary history.
- Dimagnesium Malate 250 mg - Mineral magnesium performs hundreds of functions throughout the body. Calcium absorption and bone health are among these benefits. In bodybuilders, magnesium is important for nerve transmission, muscular contractions, and heart health. Consider that for a moment. Magnesium deficiency leads to poor contractions during exercise. The last thing you want is that! Magnesium and Malic Acid, which play a role in the ATP energy system, are combined in this form.
- CoQ10 25 mg - It is primarily found in mitochondria. The antioxidant CoQ10 is a component of the ATP energy system. ATP provides 95% of the body's energy needs. There is no exception to this rule for the heart. Heart, liver, and kidneys all use a lot of energy. Furthermore, they contain large amounts of Co-Q10. In addition to supporting energy metabolism, Co-Q10 helps maintain heart health(1*)
Liver weighs a little over 3 pounds. It's about the size of a football. In addition, it is the largest vital organ in the body. Several hundred chemical reactions take place in the body under its control. In comparison with the average person, bodybuilders put a lot of stress on their livers. Their aggressive use of supplements is to blame for this.
The high protein intake is also to blame. Despite the increased stress, the liver must still filter everything. Liver & Organ Defender promotes liver health and function in response to this dilemma. The ingredient complex of this product is one of the most complex in the industry.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine 1000 mg - Alternatively known as NAC, N-Acetylcyclosine contains Cysteine and an acetyl group. As a result, absorption and stability are improved. NAC is metabolized into glutathione once consumed. Compounds containing this compound are known for their powerful antioxidant properties. Free radicals are scavenged by NAC, and the liver is detoxified (2*).
- Milk Thistle Powder 600 mg - Herbs such as Milk Thistle have been used in traditional medicine for centuries. The milk thistle has earned its reputation as one of the most effective and well-known liver-health ingredients over the years. Silymarin is the active ingredient in Milk Thistle.
- Twin Tiger - L-Glutathione 30 mg - Glutathione is among the most powerful antioxidants of all. It contains the amino acids glutamine, glycine, and cysteine. As well as detoxifying the liver, this ingredient also cleanses the entire body. Twin Tiger(TM) Glutathione together with NAC, Milk Thistle, and Milk Thistle sets Liver & Organ Defender as a leader in this supplement category. Why? Simple. Other products may have one or two of these ingredients, but they do not have all three (3*).
Liver and Organ - Prostate Support
A prostate gland is a part of the male reproductive system. Its primary role is to produce semen. Enlargement of the prostate is the main health concern associated with it. Thus, you should do everything you can to keep your prostate healthy.
- Saw Palmetto 1000mg - The Saw Palmetto grows in the Southeast United States. Currently, Saw Palmetto is widely used to promote prostate health (4*).
An important organ of the body, the kidneys play a crucial role in a healthy life. Filtration of waste products in the blood is the primary function of these organs. Your kidneys are put under extra stress by extreme bodybuilders' lifestyle habits. Therefore, Liver & Organ Defender is an excellent choice for kidney support.
- Cordyceps Sinensis 500 mg - The Cordyceps mushroom has been used by the Chinese for centuries in the form of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Overall, it is a health tonic. Cordyceps is a fungus found naturally in China's mountainous regions, where it was discovered on caterpillars. Cordyceps supports kidney health and alleviates fatigue and stress.
Who wouldn't want clear, healthy skin? Healthy skin looks good and demonstrates good health. The visual effect of having a fair complexion cannot be overstated. A benefit of this is that bodybuilding is no longer viewed as an unhealthy lifestyle. As well, elevated hormone levels contribute to acne problems. Skin conditions like this are at best unpleasant. The Liver & Organ Defender promotes healthy skin and reduces acne-related issues.
- Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate 300 mg - Zinc is an important mineral for a number of reasons. It is essential for the production of testosterone. In addition, it supports protein metabolism and immune function. Zinc also combats acne and improves skin health.
- Selenium Glycinate Chelate 70 mcg - Selenium is an essential trace mineral that reduces the appearance of acne scars. Enhances skin elasticity. Additionally, it protects the skin from oxidative stress.
5% Nutrition Liver and Organ Defender Supplement Facts
RETURNS POLICY**IF YOU DO NOT PUT THE CORRECT ADDRESS – OR YOU SIMPLY FORGET THE APT OR SUITE NUMBER AND YOUR ITEM IS RETURNED TO US FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU ARE NOT SUBJECT TO A FULL REFUND. YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A REFUND MINUS SHIPPING AND 15% RESTOCKING FEE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR ITEM SHIPPED BACK TO YOU – YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE VALID ADDRESS AND PAY A SEPARATE INVOICE FOR RESHIPPING.
SECTION 1 – SHIPPINGCustomer service is our priority. As a result, our shipping policy is tailored by region in order to deliver all customers the best service possible. For all details regarding shipping, please see below.
We ship Monday through Friday via USPS, UPS and FedEX. We currently offer multiple services from these two carriers to best suit our customers’ needs.
Tracking numbers are automatically attached to each order and delivered by email once your order has been fulfilled. If you did not receive a tracking order, please email email@example.com All returns and refunds are subject to 15% re-stocking fee.
a. International Customers We offer competitive rates for shipping via USPS, UPS and FedEx International to our international customers.
Please understand that while we offer the best and most competitive shipping options possible, we are unable to foresee, and are not responsible for, customs delays, customs fees or any other delays at the destination country. It is the customer’s responsibility to review and be familiar with shipping and import regulations for this jurisdiction. Customs fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
SECTION 2 – RETURNSOur policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the original packaging and you must have proof of purchase. We do not refund items that have been consumed in full. a. Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
b. Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- c. Sale items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- d. Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
- e. Return Shipping To return your product, you should email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get the closest mail delivery point to you.