AMINO - Vegan EAAs
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Estimated to be delivered on 5 business days.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
AMINO - Vegan EAAs
AMINO is loaded with all nine essential amino acids (EAAs), electrolytes, and AstraGin® to help build lean muscle, and improve sports performance, hydration, and absorption.
Muscle Building* • Recovery* • Hydration*
While BCAA supplementation has been shown to stimulate 22% more muscle protein synthesis (MPS) following resistance exercise, EAA supplementation has a 50% better MPS response.
- 30 Servings
- No Artificial Colors
- No WADA Banned Substances
- Potassium functions as an electrolyte to help delay fatigue during exercise. Potassium plays an essential role in hydration, muscle contraction, and converting glycogen into glucose for energy.
- Pink Himalayan salt contains 84 minerals that play an vital role in sports performance.
- Calcium and Magnesium from red algae are naturally occurring in Aquamin™ (see below).
- Instantized Vegan BCAAs are fermented and non-GMO branched-chain amino acids (BCAA). It's contains 3 essential amino acids—leucine, isoleucine, and valine—which are proven to stimulate mTOR for protein synthesis required for healthy muscle growth and recovery.*
- Essential Amino Acids can't be made in the body and must be obtained from an external (food) source. There are 9 essential amino acids (EAAs): histidine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, isoleucine (BCAA), leucine (BCAA), and valine (BCAA). EAAs play a role in muscle development and repair, and other vital body functions.
- Aquamin™ is derived from 100% seaweed and provides bioactive calcium, magnesium, and 72 other trace minerals. Since it's derived from a natural source, the electrolytes in Aquamin™ absorb more efficiently, compared to some of the other sources on the market. It also has a large amount of studies showing it aids in overall absorption and replenishes vital minerals that can be lost while training.
- Betaine Anhydrous may increase power output and cell hydration. It may also reduce high levels of homocysteine, an amino acid that can interfere with muscle growth and fat loss.
- Taurine is a conditional amino acid and is particularly abundant in the brain, muscle tissue, and retina. It supports hydration and cardiovascular health, and increases sports performance. Taurine is commonly found in animal products, but we use a vegan form in AMINO.
- Coconut Water Powder is naturally loaded with electrolytes to support hydration and nerve function, and reduce the risk of cramping.
- AstraGin™ is a 100% natural compound composed of highly fractionated Astragalus and Panax Notoginseng.
Other ingredients: citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, silicon dioxide, malic acid, sucralose, acesulfame potassium
Directions for use: Mix one serving (1 scoop) per 8-16 ounces of cold water before, during, or after workout. AMINO can also be taken throughout the day on training or non-training days.
For more products from Inspired Nutraceuticals please click here.
If you cannot find what you are looking for on Muscle Facotry SC - please visit our sister website Nutratopia Health.
RETURNS POLICY**IF YOU DO NOT PUT THE CORRECT ADDRESS – OR YOU SIMPLY FORGET THE APT OR SUITE NUMBER AND YOUR ITEM IS RETURNED TO US FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU ARE NOT SUBJECT TO A FULL REFUND. YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A REFUND MINUS SHIPPING AND 15% RESTOCKING FEE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR ITEM SHIPPED BACK TO YOU – YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE VALID ADDRESS AND PAY A SEPARATE INVOICE FOR RESHIPPING.
SECTION 1 – SHIPPINGCustomer service is our priority. As a result, our shipping policy is tailored by region in order to deliver all customers the best service possible. For all details regarding shipping, please see below.
We ship Monday through Friday via USPS, UPS and FedEX. We currently offer multiple services from these two carriers to best suit our customers’ needs.
Tracking numbers are automatically attached to each order and delivered by email once your order has been fulfilled. If you did not receive a tracking order, please email email@example.com All returns and refunds are subject to 15% re-stocking fee.
a. International Customers We offer competitive rates for shipping via USPS, UPS and FedEx International to our international customers.
Please understand that while we offer the best and most competitive shipping options possible, we are unable to foresee, and are not responsible for, customs delays, customs fees or any other delays at the destination country. It is the customer’s responsibility to review and be familiar with shipping and import regulations for this jurisdiction. Customs fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
SECTION 2 – RETURNSOur policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the original packaging and you must have proof of purchase. We do not refund items that have been consumed in full. a. Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
b. Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- c. Sale items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- d. Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
- e. Return Shipping To return your product, you should email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get the closest mail delivery point to you.