BUCKED UP Collagen by DAS Labs
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Estimated to be delivered on 5 business days.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
BUCKED UP Collagen by DAS Labs
BUCKED UP Collagen by DAS Labs - BUCKED UP's latest clinical raw product is collagen protein. The product is 100% grass-fed and contains no hormones, antibiotics, colorings or sweeteners at all. There are numerous benefits of collagen protein, including healthier hair, skin, and nails, stronger tendons and joints, and stronger muscles and bones.
- Hydrolyzed collagen from grass-fed cattle.
- Bovine collagen of the highest quality.
- Type l and Type lll Collagen.
- Hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C have been added.
BUCKED UP Collagen Ingredients Panel
- Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid) - Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is a nutrient that your body uses to produce blood vessels, cartilage, muscle, and collagen. Ascorbic acid also helps your body heal itself. A powerful antioxidant, vitamin C guards your cells against free radicals produced when your body breaks down food, or is exposed to tobacco smoke, X-rays, or radiation from the sun. Cancer, heart disease and other diseases may be linked to free radicals. Vitamin C may also help your body absorb iron .
- Grass-Fed Collagen Hydrolysate - Collagen from grass-fed animals. Grass-fed collagen is derived from cattle. Collagen derived from animals, sometimes called bovine collagen, is made in a very similar way to marine collagen .
- Hyaluronic Acid - In your body, you naturally produce hyaluronic acid, also known as hyaluronan. It is found in large amounts in your skin, connective tissue, and eyes. The main function of the gland is to retain water to keep your tissues moisturized and well lubricated. Many things can be done with hyaluronic acid .
Grass-Fed Product Highlights
- Promotes healthier, supple skin
- Improve wound healing
- Keeps bones well lubricated while alleviating joint pain
- Relieve Acid Reflux Symptoms
- Relieves dry eye and discomfort
- Strengthen bones by preserving them
- May reduce pain from bladder problems
For more products by DAS Labs at Muscle Factory SC please click here.
RETURNS POLICY**IF YOU DO NOT PUT THE CORRECT ADDRESS – OR YOU SIMPLY FORGET THE APT OR SUITE NUMBER AND YOUR ITEM IS RETURNED TO US FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU ARE NOT SUBJECT TO A FULL REFUND. YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A REFUND MINUS SHIPPING AND 15% RESTOCKING FEE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR ITEM SHIPPED BACK TO YOU – YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE VALID ADDRESS AND PAY A SEPARATE INVOICE FOR RESHIPPING.
SECTION 1 – SHIPPINGCustomer service is our priority. As a result, our shipping policy is tailored by region in order to deliver all customers the best service possible. For all details regarding shipping, please see below.
We ship Monday through Friday via USPS, UPS and FedEX. We currently offer multiple services from these two carriers to best suit our customers’ needs.
Tracking numbers are automatically attached to each order and delivered by email once your order has been fulfilled. If you did not receive a tracking order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org All returns and refunds are subject to 15% re-stocking fee.
a. International Customers We offer competitive rates for shipping via USPS, UPS and FedEx International to our international customers.
Please understand that while we offer the best and most competitive shipping options possible, we are unable to foresee, and are not responsible for, customs delays, customs fees or any other delays at the destination country. It is the customer’s responsibility to review and be familiar with shipping and import regulations for this jurisdiction. Customs fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
SECTION 2 – RETURNSOur policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the original packaging and you must have proof of purchase. We do not refund items that have been consumed in full. a. Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
b. Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- c. Sale items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- d. Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- e. Return Shipping To return your product, you should email: email@example.com to get the closest mail delivery point to you.