Cannibal Carna BCAA
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Estimated to be delivered on 5 business days.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Cannibal Carna BCAA
Amino acids- they seem kinda passe, right? Why take amino acids when you can just chug some protein, because after all, isn’t that what protein’s made of?
Well, smarty pants, it’s because certain amino acids can push you harder and farther through a workout. They can fill the gaps between meals when you’re sipping a jug of water at work and want that water to taste like candy and fuel your muscle growth.
Cannibal Carna is jammed with exactly what you need to enhance recovery and maximize hypertrophy in a light, refreshing drink that rocks the golden 4:1:1 ratio of BCAAs. Here are the highlights:
- Potassium– A full gram of potassium in every scoop helps balance your electrolytes, reducing cramping and keeping you from holding water. As an added, even more awesome benefit, high doses of potassium have been linked to impressive strength gains in a variety of anecdotal studies.
- Leucine– Four big grams of Leucine per scoop in the all-new Cannibal Carna puts you in prime position to reap the hyper-anabolic effects of high dose (2+ grams) of the essential amino acid leucine. At this does, your protein synthesis, hypertrophy, and insulin secretion will be pretty much topped out, and you can grow while you you surf the internet and pretend to work on a Friday afternoon.
- Glutamine– The mother of all recovery agents, Cannibal Carna has two grams of glutamine to reduce soreness and speed recovery after brutal battles with the weights.
- Beta Alanine– The perfect complement to glutamine, beta alanine aids in recovery and reducing muscle soreness. As if that wasn’t enough, the 700mg of beta alanine per serving will aid in improving your rep maxes on days that you want to take the NFL Bench Press test, because beta alanine has been shown to improve muscular endurance in exercises between 60 and 240 seconds.
- Tart Cherry Extract– An up-and-coming superfood in the endurance world, tart cherry extract has been clinically shown to improve recovery and next day performance after endurance training.
RETURNS POLICY**IF YOU DO NOT PUT THE CORRECT ADDRESS – OR YOU SIMPLY FORGET THE APT OR SUITE NUMBER AND YOUR ITEM IS RETURNED TO US FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU ARE NOT SUBJECT TO A FULL REFUND. YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A REFUND MINUS SHIPPING AND 15% RESTOCKING FEE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR ITEM SHIPPED BACK TO YOU – YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE VALID ADDRESS AND PAY A SEPARATE INVOICE FOR RESHIPPING.
SECTION 1 – SHIPPINGCustomer service is our priority. As a result, our shipping policy is tailored by region in order to deliver all customers the best service possible. For all details regarding shipping, please see below.
We ship Monday through Friday via USPS, UPS and FedEX. We currently offer multiple services from these two carriers to best suit our customers’ needs.
Tracking numbers are automatically attached to each order and delivered by email once your order has been fulfilled. If you did not receive a tracking order, please email email@example.com All returns and refunds are subject to 15% re-stocking fee.
a. International Customers We offer competitive rates for shipping via USPS, UPS and FedEx International to our international customers.
Please understand that while we offer the best and most competitive shipping options possible, we are unable to foresee, and are not responsible for, customs delays, customs fees or any other delays at the destination country. It is the customer’s responsibility to review and be familiar with shipping and import regulations for this jurisdiction. Customs fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
SECTION 2 – RETURNSOur policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the original packaging and you must have proof of purchase. We do not refund items that have been consumed in full. a. Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
b. Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- c. Sale items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- d. Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
- e. Return Shipping To return your product, you should email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get the closest mail delivery point to you.