Cannibal Permaswole Preworkout (Non-Stim)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Estimated to be delivered on 5 business days.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Cannibal Permaswole by Chaos and Pain – your ultimate hard hitting non-stim pump product. Clean transparent label that works! Like the great Arnold once said, having a huge pump is damn near orgasmic.
Like the great Arnold once said, having a huge pump is damn near orgasmic. That feeling like you’re so big that your skin is about to rip, when your sleeves are screaming in pain from the amount of stretching they’re having to do to get around your arms is so good you’d do anything to have it a little longer, or a little more intensely.
Enter the new Cannibal PermaSwole. We jammed every badass Nitric Oxide inducing ingredient into this beast of a stim-free pump pre-workout to assist in better workouts, bigger pumps, and improved nutrient delivery.
Cannibal Permaswole features the following rogue’s gallery of swole producing compounds:
- L-Citrulline- six massive grams of L-Citruline form the backbone of this formula. L-Citrulline converts to L-Arginine in the liver and provides better pumps and fullness than L-Arginine itself.
- Betaine Anhydrous- two grams of betaine anhydrous, the active ingredient in beet roots, increases energy, power output, and improves blood flow.
- GlycerPump ™ (Std. 65% Glycerol)- the combination of glycerol and water inside the body means one thing- massive cell volumization. At two grams per scoop of Permaswole, there’s enough Glycerol to ensure that once you’ve hydrated thoroughly, you’re going to retain that water within the muscle for more size and strength.
- Nitrosigine ™ (Inositol-Stabilized Arginine Silicate)- You can never have too much Arginine in your system, so we dropped a gram of it into Permaswole to back up the six grams of Citrulline already in there.
- Astragin ™ (Astragulus membranaceus & Panax notoginseng) Root Extract- You might not have ever heard of this bad little mamma-jamma of an ingredient, but you should have. Astragin ™ Increases the absorption of peptides, amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins, and phytonutrients, which means that it’s ideal for lifters who want their bodies to squeeze every last drop of supplement goodness out of their pre-workout.
If you cannot open the video from above for any reason - please click here.
For more products from Chaos and Pain - please click here.
RETURNS POLICY**IF YOU DO NOT PUT THE CORRECT ADDRESS – OR YOU SIMPLY FORGET THE APT OR SUITE NUMBER AND YOUR ITEM IS RETURNED TO US FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU ARE NOT SUBJECT TO A FULL REFUND. YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A REFUND MINUS SHIPPING AND 15% RESTOCKING FEE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR ITEM SHIPPED BACK TO YOU – YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE VALID ADDRESS AND PAY A SEPARATE INVOICE FOR RESHIPPING.
SECTION 1 – SHIPPINGCustomer service is our priority. As a result, our shipping policy is tailored by region in order to deliver all customers the best service possible. For all details regarding shipping, please see below.
We ship Monday through Friday via USPS, UPS and FedEX. We currently offer multiple services from these two carriers to best suit our customers’ needs.
Tracking numbers are automatically attached to each order and delivered by email once your order has been fulfilled. If you did not receive a tracking order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org All returns and refunds are subject to 15% re-stocking fee.
a. International Customers We offer competitive rates for shipping via USPS, UPS and FedEx International to our international customers.
Please understand that while we offer the best and most competitive shipping options possible, we are unable to foresee, and are not responsible for, customs delays, customs fees or any other delays at the destination country. It is the customer’s responsibility to review and be familiar with shipping and import regulations for this jurisdiction. Customs fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
SECTION 2 – RETURNSOur policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the original packaging and you must have proof of purchase. We do not refund items that have been consumed in full. a. Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
b. Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- c. Sale items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- d. Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- e. Return Shipping To return your product, you should email: email@example.com to get the closest mail delivery point to you.