CHAOTIC RAGE PRE-WORKOUT
CHAOTIC RAGE PRE-WORKOUT - Blue Raz is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
All shipments ship within 2 business days. Please refer to our shipping policy.
Exclusive to Muscle Factory
Final Call is exclusive to Muscle Factory if you see this product listed elsewhere please verify its authenticity.
Chaotic Rage Pre-Workout
CHAOTIC RAGE PRE-WORKOUT - A high energy formulation of Chaotic RAGE will have you setting new PRs every time you walk through the gym door! +
Are you looking for an incredible taste, explosive energy, and extreme pumps to fuel your workout? +
Here is the ultimate pre-workout igniter from Mad House Innovations: Chaotic RAGE. +
Chaotic RAGE boosts your energy, concentration, and muscular endurance for intense workouts. +
Mad House Innovations Pre-Workout Highlights
- Enhances endurance and energy with pre-training formulation +
- Strengthens muscles, improves focus, and boosts mental power +
- Optimizes fullness and pumps +
- Flavors that are excellent +
Chaotic Rage Pre-Workout Ingredients Panel
- L-Citrulline Malate - The sauce which will deliver you all the pumps within this formula. This formula contains 5 grams of L-Citrulline Malate, which is less than the 6 grams typically found in similar pre-workouts. L-arginine and L-ornithine are the other two dietary amino acids involved in the urea cycle. Citrulline increases arginine levels in the blood and improves the recycling process of ammonia and the production of nitric oxide. In addition, citrulline has potential for use in nitric oxide-related conditions such as erectile dysfunction, athletic performance, and vascular health. Despite the fact that very few foods contain useful amounts of citrulline, watermelon is one notable exception. Citrulline may be beneficial in situations that involve nitric oxide, like sports, good blood flow, and erectile dysfunction. Citrulline malate and L-citrulline are the most common forms of citrulline used.Watermelon is one of the few foods that contain useful amounts of citrulline. +
- Beta Alanine - As a nonproteinogenic amino acid, beta-alanine does not get incorporated into proteins during translation. As a consequence of its synthesis in the liver, beta-alanine can be ingested through animal-based foods such as beef and chicken. Upon ingested, beta-alanine combines with histidine to form carnosine in muscle and other organs. Beta-alanine is the limiting factor in muscle carnosine synthesis. This Pre-Workout uses the clinical 3200mg of Beta-Alanine and it should bring you all the tingles. +
- Caffeine Matrix (Caffeine Anhydrous, Dicaffeine Malate, Caffeine Citrate) – If you need to know what any of these are you have simply come to the wrong website my friend. This is Muscle Factory™ home of the hardcore. +
- L-Tyrosine - In the diet, L-tyrosine is metabolized to produce dopamine (DA) and norepinephrine (NE), which are important catecholamines. In addition to producing thyroid hormones, L-tyrosine is also used in supplementing to increase catacholamine levels depleted during stressful or challenging times. Typically, it is taken as a free-form amino acid supplement, either alone or as part of a preworkout or weight loss program. +
- The Exotic Stim you always look for.
- Eria Jarensis – Gaining so much traction for all the euphoric and stimulant effects it has. A truly amazing ingredient, Eria Jarensis is used by some of the biggest brands in all of sports supplements. +
- Synephrine - Since Ephedra was banned, bitter orange and caffeine have been used by many weight loss and bodybuilding products since then. Bitter orange contains many chemicals that affect the nervous system. These chemicals could cause heart disease in healthy adults. Very popular in being used for obesity prevention, athletic performance, and many other purposes. +
- Theobromine 98% - As a bronchodilator, theobromine supplements may enhance cardiovascular and cognitive function by improving blood flow. Theobromine should be taken 30 minutes before endurance exercises at a dose of 100-400mg. +
- Huperzine A (Std. 1%) - In addition to stimulating the brain, Huperzine A can also increase acetylcholine). +
Chaotic Rage Pre-Workout Reviews
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.