Chemix Pre-Workout by the Guerrilla Chemist
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Estimated to be delivered on 5 business days.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Chemix Pre-Workout by the Guerrilla Chemist
Chemix Pre-Workout by the Guerrilla Chemist - The Guerrilla Chemist decided it was time to make some changes to their initial pre-workout product since so many innovative products and unique ingredients have been released in the past 2 years since the inception of Chemix. Chemix PreWorkout V3.0 is still an ultra-premium product that will help you crush every workout, but instead of stacking these products separately to ensure maximum efficiency, the Guerrilla Chemist made them stackable so that they can be combined for maximum performance.
In addition to the nootropic, which is filled with some extremely helpful compounds to take before you train, they decided to take out some of the ingredients in the pre-workout in order to create a more well-rounded pre-workout that can be stacked with the nootropic without the earthy taste of those ingredients! Introducing the brand new Chemix Pre-Workout, fully comprehensive and stackable with their entire Chemix line.
Chemix Pre-Workout V3 Highlights
- Growing Muscles and Recovering Muscles
- A formula to calculate peak performance
- Focus and explosive energy
- Strength beyond belief
- Mixability is easy
- Flavors that make the difference
Ingredient Panel for Chemix V3 Pre-Workout
- L-Citrulline - Non-essential amino acids include L-citrulline. L-citrulline is transformed by your kidneys into another amino acid called L-arginine and a chemical called nitric oxide. Both compounds benefit the health of your blood vessels and heart. The compounds may also increase your immunity.†[1,2]
- Betaine Anhydrous - Trimethylglycine (TMG), or betaine anhydrous, is a substance that is naturally made by the body. Cellular reproduction, liver function, and carnitine synthesis are all affected by this compound. Additionally, it assists in metabolizing an amino acid called homocysteine.†
- Kanna - Kanna (also known as canna or Scletium tortuosum) is a succulent that is indigenous to South Africa. Its leaves are green and its flowers are yellow and white. But it's not just a pretty plant. It may also ease anxiety.†
- Dimethylethanolamine - In the body, DMAE may boost the production of acetylcholine.†
- Lion’s Mane Extract - According to research, lion's mane may help prevent dementia, reduce mild anxiety and depression symptoms, and repair nerve damage. Furthermore, it possesses strong anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and immune-boosting properties. Animal studies have shown that it can reduce heart failure, cancer, ulcers, and diabetes risk.†[6,7]
Exothermic Energy Amalgam
- Caffeine Anhydrous - The seeds and leaves of the coffee plant are used to make caffeine anhydrous. Anhydrous translates as "without water."†
- N, N-dimethylethylamine Citrate - N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine or Eria Jarensis Extract delivers therapeutic mood boosting effects by increasing the body's Dopamine and Noradrenaline levels.†
- Caffeine Citrate – Boost energy to reduce fatigue and in some cases has been said to reduce any drowsiness one may be experiencing.†
- Halostachine - Halostachine (also known as N-methylphenylethylamine) is a naturally-occurring alkaloid first discovered in the Asian shrub Halostachys caspica. The halostachine chemical molecule has structures similar to those of ephedrine, synephrine, phenylethanolamine, and the catecholamine neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine. †[11,12]
- N-Isopropylnorsynephrine - In addition to improving athletic performance and weight loss, isopropylnorsynephrine is used to increase energy levels.†
- Alpha Yohimbine - Yohimbine is believed to work by blocking alpha-2 adrenergic receptors in the body. Erections are inhibited by these receptors. Yohimbine, therefore, may treat erectile dysfunction by blocking the receptors involved in preventing erections. Yohimbine is known to stimulate erections. Rauwolscine is used to treat obesity, athletic performance, sexual arousal, and other conditions.†
- Huperzine - Among those showing interest in the supplement is Huperzia serrata, which is derived from the Chinese club moss. Inhibiting cholinesterase on a cellular level, hyperzine A improves neurotransmitter levels in the brain.†
- +Much More
RETURNS POLICY**IF YOU DO NOT PUT THE CORRECT ADDRESS – OR YOU SIMPLY FORGET THE APT OR SUITE NUMBER AND YOUR ITEM IS RETURNED TO US FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU ARE NOT SUBJECT TO A FULL REFUND. YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A REFUND MINUS SHIPPING AND 15% RESTOCKING FEE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR ITEM SHIPPED BACK TO YOU – YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE VALID ADDRESS AND PAY A SEPARATE INVOICE FOR RESHIPPING.
SECTION 1 – SHIPPINGCustomer service is our priority. As a result, our shipping policy is tailored by region in order to deliver all customers the best service possible. For all details regarding shipping, please see below.
We ship Monday through Friday via USPS, UPS and FedEX. We currently offer multiple services from these two carriers to best suit our customers’ needs.
Tracking numbers are automatically attached to each order and delivered by email once your order has been fulfilled. If you did not receive a tracking order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org All returns and refunds are subject to 15% re-stocking fee.
a. International Customers We offer competitive rates for shipping via USPS, UPS and FedEx International to our international customers.
Please understand that while we offer the best and most competitive shipping options possible, we are unable to foresee, and are not responsible for, customs delays, customs fees or any other delays at the destination country. It is the customer’s responsibility to review and be familiar with shipping and import regulations for this jurisdiction. Customs fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
SECTION 2 – RETURNSOur policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the original packaging and you must have proof of purchase. We do not refund items that have been consumed in full. a. Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
b. Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- c. Sale items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- d. Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- e. Return Shipping To return your product, you should email: email@example.com to get the closest mail delivery point to you.