Cissus Joint and Tendon Support
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Estimated to be delivered on 5 business days.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Cissus Joint and Tendon Support
Called the “Bone Setter” in some cultures, Cissus quadrangularis is a traditional Indian medicine now used by modern athletes to treat bone and joint injuries, fight inflammation, and reduce joint pain. Unlike the garbage traditionally peddled by supplement companies to treat joint pain (like shark cartilage, glucosamine, and chondroitin), cissus actually works, and has been shown to do so in multiple clinical studies.
Studies have shown that cissus is awesome for the following:
- Treating acute joint pain resulting from excessive exercise. In hard training men who had no pathological joint issues, joint pain resulting from their training was reduced by almost a third with the use of cissus.
- Improving the functionality of the joint. Athletes moved with a better range of motion and reduced pain in one study after being treated with cissus.
- Drastically reducing inflammation. Cissus was shown in a clinical study to reduce inflammation even more than NSAIDs typically prescribed for arthritis.
- Significantly improving the rate of bone regrowth. It seems that it was aptly named in India, as one study showed that cissus had a profound impact on the rate of bone regrowth after a fracture.
- Possible weight loss. Though it is likely due to the fact that it just foams in your stomach and reduces your appetite that way, cissus consumed prior to meals has been shown to induce fat loss.
To achieve the greatest effect with cissus for joint pain, studies have shown that a daily dose of 3,200mg of cissus quadrangularis was highly effective at reducing joint pain and inflammation, and that seems to match what worked in the animal studies as well. For bone regrowth, doses of 300mg were shown to be effective, and higher doses have not yet been studied.
RETURNS POLICY**IF YOU DO NOT PUT THE CORRECT ADDRESS – OR YOU SIMPLY FORGET THE APT OR SUITE NUMBER AND YOUR ITEM IS RETURNED TO US FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU ARE NOT SUBJECT TO A FULL REFUND. YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A REFUND MINUS SHIPPING AND 15% RESTOCKING FEE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR ITEM SHIPPED BACK TO YOU – YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE VALID ADDRESS AND PAY A SEPARATE INVOICE FOR RESHIPPING.
SECTION 1 – SHIPPINGCustomer service is our priority. As a result, our shipping policy is tailored by region in order to deliver all customers the best service possible. For all details regarding shipping, please see below.
We ship Monday through Friday via USPS, UPS and FedEX. We currently offer multiple services from these two carriers to best suit our customers’ needs.
Tracking numbers are automatically attached to each order and delivered by email once your order has been fulfilled. If you did not receive a tracking order, please email email@example.com All returns and refunds are subject to 15% re-stocking fee.
a. International Customers We offer competitive rates for shipping via USPS, UPS and FedEx International to our international customers.
Please understand that while we offer the best and most competitive shipping options possible, we are unable to foresee, and are not responsible for, customs delays, customs fees or any other delays at the destination country. It is the customer’s responsibility to review and be familiar with shipping and import regulations for this jurisdiction. Customs fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
SECTION 2 – RETURNSOur policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the original packaging and you must have proof of purchase. We do not refund items that have been consumed in full. a. Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
b. Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- c. Sale items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- d. Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
- e. Return Shipping To return your product, you should email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get the closest mail delivery point to you.