CR3 - Beyond Creatine
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Estimated to be delivered on 5 business days.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
CR3 - Beyond Creatine
- Increase Strength
- Enhanced Endurance
- Optimal Recovery
The first creatine supplement in the industry combines NO3-T® creatine nitrate with CON-CRET® creatine HCL. In order to increase workout performance, muscle pumps, and muscle recovery*, CR3 is the best non-stimulant pre-workout available.
- 30 Servings
- No Dyes
- No WADA Banned Substances
CR3 Ingredients Panel
- NO3-T® creatine nitrate creatine and nitrates are combined to provide valuable benefits. A nitrate group binds to the creatine molecule to increase its water solubility with NO3-T. Additionally, the patented ingredient can increase power output, muscle pumps, and nitric oxide production [1,2,3].
- Patented Creatine HCl® (as CON-CRET®) this creatine is unique. Due to its more soluble and concentrated nature, CON-CRET® delivers all the benefits of creatine at a lower dose and without unpleasant side effects.
- Senactiv® (previously known as ActigGin) it has been shown to promote more energy and muscle preservation when used in sports nutrition. Using pharmaceutical grade extraction and processing technology, it is an all-natural plant-based formulation derived from highly purified Panax Notoginseng and Rose Roxburghii .
- AstraGin™ Astragalus and Panax Notoginseng are highly fractionated in this 100% natural supplement. Several pre-clinical studies support this ingredient's ability to increase the absorption of critical nutrients and amino acids, glucosamine absorption by 41.9%, and ATP production by 18% .
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose, rice powder, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
Directions for use: Take one serving (4 capsules) 30-45 minutes prior to exercise. During non-training days, one serving can be split: 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules 6-8 hours later.
Video Recap by Inspired Nutraceuticals
If for whatever reason you are unable to open video above - please click here.
For more products from Inspired Nutraceuticals please click here.
RETURNS POLICY**IF YOU DO NOT PUT THE CORRECT ADDRESS – OR YOU SIMPLY FORGET THE APT OR SUITE NUMBER AND YOUR ITEM IS RETURNED TO US FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU ARE NOT SUBJECT TO A FULL REFUND. YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A REFUND MINUS SHIPPING AND 15% RESTOCKING FEE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR ITEM SHIPPED BACK TO YOU – YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE VALID ADDRESS AND PAY A SEPARATE INVOICE FOR RESHIPPING.
SECTION 1 – SHIPPINGCustomer service is our priority. As a result, our shipping policy is tailored by region in order to deliver all customers the best service possible. For all details regarding shipping, please see below.
We ship Monday through Friday via USPS, UPS and FedEX. We currently offer multiple services from these two carriers to best suit our customers’ needs.
Tracking numbers are automatically attached to each order and delivered by email once your order has been fulfilled. If you did not receive a tracking order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org All returns and refunds are subject to 15% re-stocking fee.
a. International Customers We offer competitive rates for shipping via USPS, UPS and FedEx International to our international customers.
Please understand that while we offer the best and most competitive shipping options possible, we are unable to foresee, and are not responsible for, customs delays, customs fees or any other delays at the destination country. It is the customer’s responsibility to review and be familiar with shipping and import regulations for this jurisdiction. Customs fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
SECTION 2 – RETURNSOur policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the original packaging and you must have proof of purchase. We do not refund items that have been consumed in full. a. Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
b. Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- c. Sale items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- d. Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- e. Return Shipping To return your product, you should email: email@example.com to get the closest mail delivery point to you.