Crea-TEN® Legendary Series
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Estimated to be delivered on 5 business days.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Crea-TEN® Legendary Series
Crea-TEN® Legendary Series - Made with natural flavors! Just wait until you taste it. Firstly, it combines 10 of the most effective Creatine forms available. Additionally, this powerful ingredient lineup includes a Creatine Accelerate Blend for increasing absorption and increasing cell volume.
In addition, it enhances strength, extends endurance, and stimulates muscle growth. Furthermore, there is no loading required, and you only have to take it once per day.
That's why Creatine is usually among the first supplements bodybuilders and athletes try. Creatine is the cornerstone of our industry. There is value in adding Crea-TEN® to the supplement arsenal of all types of athletes and bodybuilders.
Benefits of Crea-TEN® Legendary Series
Furthermore, ATP energy is generated by phosphocreatine, a component of muscle. This ensures greater endurance and time training.
Furthermore, creatine also aids in hydration and water-based pumps by causing the muscles to swell as a result of the pulling of water. Furthermore, creatine aids in muscle growth and enhances strength.
Creatine vs. Crea-TEN®
Creatine Monohydrate doesn't absorb quite as well as Crea-TEN®. By utilizing the different forms of Creatine, this outstanding product helps to increase absorption. A more absorbable form of Creatine is used here to create a blend that is advanced.
The Creatine Accelerate Blend is an added element to ensure your muscles receive the maximum benefit from our Creatine Blend. The effectiveness of a supplement is useless if it can't be absorbed by your body.
CREATINE BLEND – 5,000MG
Crea-TEN® Legendary Series - The product contains 10 of the most effective and readily absorbed Creatine forms. Here’s what’s in this powerful formula:
- Creatine Anhydrous– You might think of caffeine when you see the word "anhydrous.". The most common form of caffeine in supplements is caffeine anhydrous. This also applies to Creatine supplements. A version of Creatine Monohydrate without any moisture is presented here. By doing this, a more effective Creatine is created. †[1,2,3]
- Tri-Creatine Malate – Creatine combined with Malic Acid. A component of ATP metabolism. Creatine monohydrate has all the benefits of the monohydrate version, plus it increases endurance significantly. †
- Creatine Monohydrate – It all started with Creatine back in the early '90s. It was quite a revolution at the time! Monohydrate Creatine is the most proven form of Creatine available today. This means it belongs to Crea-TEN® Legendary Series! The micronized particles in this patented version enhance the absorption of this classic. These smaller particles are more easily absorbed by the body. †
- Tri-Creatine Citrate - Citric acid is bonded to Creatine, as is Creatine citrate. There are three molecules of creatine in this case. As noted below, this combination enhances absorption and is involved in the Krebs cycle, which produces energy from citric acid. †
- Creatine Citrate – Citric Acid and Creatine in one supplement. This is a component of the Krebs Cycle. A system for converting food into energy, also known as the citric acid cycle. The citric acid cycle is linked to the ATP system of cellular energy. †
- Creatine Pyruvate –. In the Crea-TEN® Legendary Series, we already saw that Creatine is directly involved in endurance. Besides being a cell volumizer, creatine is also essential for endurance. The more repetitions, the better, right? Crea-TEN® Legendary Series is also known for its absorption. That's why it is so effective. †
- Creatine Ethyl Ester Hydrochloride – One of the early competitors of monohydrate. Creatine was the first form to target absorption issues associated with original Creatine. It's still widely used today as a substitute for Creatine Monohydrate. Creatine is transported directly into the bloodstream by it. †
- Creatine AKG – Creatine is attached to an Alpha-Ketoglutarate molecule in this version. This version also enhances endurance. †
- Creatine Gluconate – Back in the day, Creatine was a new supplement. A simple sugar such as fruit juice was recommended back then. This made absorption easier. To address this issue, here's a version that attaches Creatine to glucose to target fast absorption. †
- Creatine Phosphate - This version also addresses the ATP energy system directly. A buffer is also provided. Crea-TEN® therefore increases endurance from two different angles. †[12, 13]
ACCELERATE BLEND – 1,580 MG
The Crea-TEN® Legendary Series is undoubtedly distinguished by this Blend. This formula consists of Taurine, Betaine, Gymnema Sylvestre, Banaba, and Fenugreek. Lastly, Bioperine® Black Pepper completes the package. As a result, the ingredients are better absorbed and assimilated. †
- Taurine – Creatine is the first nutrient that comes to mind when dealing with cell volume. The term itself comes from it. Why is cell volume important? Quite simply, it means that water is drawn into the muscles. They swell as a result. Your favorite pump product has cell volumizers, also known as water-based pumps. Taurine is often combined with Creatine to enhance its effects. Crea-TEN® Legendary Series includes it naturally. What's better than a great pump? †
- Betaine Anhydrous – Many pre-workouts and Creatine formulas contain this ingredient. It seems to complement Creatine. A possible explanation is that betaine, like taurine and Creatine, attracts water to muscles. †
- Gymnema Sylvestre Extract – Glucose Disposal Agents commonly contain this herb. One of its functions is to maintain an even level of blood sugar. Additionally, Gymnema facilitates the absorption of carbohydrates by muscle cells. Carbohydrates help to increase muscle cell volume. As you can see, Crea-TEN® Legendary Series boosts cell volume and endurance, two of Creatine's primary effects. †
- Banaba Powder – Here is another herb that increases glucose delivery to your muscles. We discussed its two primary effects above. Accelerate Blend helps increase absorption, which is one of the keys to these benefits. †
- Fenugreek Seed Extract – Fenugreek is usually found in testosterone boosters. In this case, we are using it because it lowers blood sugar levels. This prevents insulin spikes. †
- BioPerine® Black Pepper – Black pepper in this form is a popular and patented product. Numerous supplements contain it to improve nutrient absorption. †
RETURNS POLICY**IF YOU DO NOT PUT THE CORRECT ADDRESS – OR YOU SIMPLY FORGET THE APT OR SUITE NUMBER AND YOUR ITEM IS RETURNED TO US FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU ARE NOT SUBJECT TO A FULL REFUND. YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A REFUND MINUS SHIPPING AND 15% RESTOCKING FEE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR ITEM SHIPPED BACK TO YOU – YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE VALID ADDRESS AND PAY A SEPARATE INVOICE FOR RESHIPPING.
SECTION 1 – SHIPPINGCustomer service is our priority. As a result, our shipping policy is tailored by region in order to deliver all customers the best service possible. For all details regarding shipping, please see below.
We ship Monday through Friday via USPS, UPS and FedEX. We currently offer multiple services from these two carriers to best suit our customers’ needs.
Tracking numbers are automatically attached to each order and delivered by email once your order has been fulfilled. If you did not receive a tracking order, please email email@example.com All returns and refunds are subject to 15% re-stocking fee.
a. International Customers We offer competitive rates for shipping via USPS, UPS and FedEx International to our international customers.
Please understand that while we offer the best and most competitive shipping options possible, we are unable to foresee, and are not responsible for, customs delays, customs fees or any other delays at the destination country. It is the customer’s responsibility to review and be familiar with shipping and import regulations for this jurisdiction. Customs fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
SECTION 2 – RETURNSOur policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the original packaging and you must have proof of purchase. We do not refund items that have been consumed in full. a. Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
b. Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- c. Sale items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- d. Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
- e. Return Shipping To return your product, you should email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get the closest mail delivery point to you.