Subcribe to back in stock notification
Estimated to be delivered on 5 business days.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Digestive Defender by 5% Nutrition - Are you working hard to achieve the goals you have set for yourself? There's no doubt that you're eating a balanced diet of protein, carbohydrates,and fats to maximize your macronutrient intake. You must improve your digestion in order to reap the full benefits of your diet, supplements, and training. This product helps you achieve that goal.
There is no other product like our dual digestive formula! Supplements like this can make a huge difference in your results. Diges-TEN and Probio-75 are two powerful product formulas in Digestive Defender. Based on your needs, you can use them together or separately.
The formula contains both probiotics and prebiotics. Probiotics are living organisms that help restore healthy bacteria in the gut. Prebiotics encourage healthy bacteria to grow. Together, these compounds improve gut health dramatically.
- SL14™ Probiotics Blend - 75 Billion CFU (187.5mg) - It's all about healthy bacteria in a probiotic formula. As well as supporting digestion, probiotics promote nutrient absorption and prevent gastrointestinal problems. Branded ingredient made up of the following strains: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium breve, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus gasseri, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus salivarius, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium infantis, and Streptococcus thermophilus.† [1,2,3]
- Fructooligosaccharides (Nutraflora® FB P-95) - 400 mg - There is at least 95% pure fructooligosaccharides in this ingredient, also known as fructooligosaccharides (FOS), a type of carbohydrate called oligosaccharides. Prebiotic fibers are non-digestible fibers that pass through the small intestine and support the health of bacteria in the digestive tract. †[4, 5, 6]
- Xylooligosaccharide (PreticX®) – 400mg - XOS, or xylooligosaccharide, is a non-digestible oligosaccharide that helps regulate bowel motility and encourages bifidobacteria growth in the colon. †
Gut Health Blend
- Ginger Root Extract – 50mg - This is a traditional medicine plant with a long history. Gingerol is the active ingredient. Gingerol eases occasional stomach upsets. †
- Licorice Root Extract 4:1 – 50mg - Among the oldest remedies on the planet is this ingredient. This plant has been commonly used to soothe upset stomachs.† 
- Peppermint Powder – 25mg - Peppermint has been used to treat digestive disorders for centuries. Combining these three natural ingredients has a powerful synergistic effect on your digestive system.† 
Dynamic Digestion Blend
- Betaine Hydrochloride – 100mg - There are several names for Betaine. As a power and strength ingredient, betaine anhydrous is currently popular. It works similarly to creatine in that it attracts water to the muscles. Betaine hydrochloride is another option. This form of betaine promotes the digestion of proteins. As well as promoting normal gastric pH, it facilitates the absorption of several minerals, such as iron, calcium, and B12.† [11, 12, 13]
- Ox Bile – 100mg - Bile is produced by the liver to assist in the breakdown of fats. Additionally, it helps absorb fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K. †
Digestive Defender - Protein Breakdown Blend
However, Bodybuilders, powerlifters, and anyone who trains hard should take this powerful blend of four digestive enzymes to maximize protein digestion. These enzymes include:
- Protease (13,478 HUT) – 152mg - A group of enzymes that is responsible for breaking down proteins. †
- Bromelain (360 GDU) – 150mg - A group of enzymes that can be found in pineapple stems. Also known as pineapple enzyme, this ingredient helps the body digest protein. †
- Pancreatin (1,625 USP) – 65mg - This enzyme is primarily responsible for the breakdown of food. Carbohydrates, fats, and proteins are all broken down by this enzyme. †
- Papain (3.25 TU) – 65mg - Another enzyme that breaks down protein into smaller parts for the body to use is papaya enzyme. †
Hardcore diets aren't just about protein - we need healthy carbohydrates and fats too. You should consume slow-absorbing carbs first, but you also need simple carbs just before your workout. This means they need to be digested properly.
- Amylase (9,31 DU) – 108mg – Carbohydrates are broken down by this enzyme to make digestion and absorption more efficient. †
The body uses healthy fats in a variety of ways. In addition to avoiding certain fats, you should consume healthy fats such as nuts, cheese, and fatty fish. In order to get the maximum benefit from it, make sure your digestion is as efficient as possible.
- Lipase (348 FIP) – 70mg - Lipase helps to digest fat. Lipase helps the body use fats more efficiently by breaking down fats into more water-soluble compounds. †
Digestive Defender - Fiber Breakdown
Fiber-rich foods are more filling, so they help keep you satisfied longer. The enzyme we've included helps digest fiber.
- Cellulase (130 CU) – 26mg - It is made of carbohydrates. Polysaccharides are formed when plant fiber is broken down. This compound is then absorbed or excreted by the body. †
- Milk Sugar (Lactose) Breakdown - Lactose, found in foods such as milk and yogurt, is not digestible by many people who love dairy products. For this reason, many people avoid dairy products altogether. †
- Lactase (174 ALU) – 43mg - Lactase is broken down by this enzyme into simpler compounds that can be digested by the body. †
- Digest Best Blend – 190mg - Compounds in this blend work together to improve digestion and treat digestive issues. Ginger Root, Turmeric Powder, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Cayenne Pepper Fruit Extract, and Artichoke Leaf Powder are all included in this blend.†
In conclusion, dietary plans and supplements work best when your digestion is good. Take Digestive Defender today to get the most out of your hard work!
RETURNS POLICY**IF YOU DO NOT PUT THE CORRECT ADDRESS – OR YOU SIMPLY FORGET THE APT OR SUITE NUMBER AND YOUR ITEM IS RETURNED TO US FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU ARE NOT SUBJECT TO A FULL REFUND. YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A REFUND MINUS SHIPPING AND 15% RESTOCKING FEE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR ITEM SHIPPED BACK TO YOU – YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE VALID ADDRESS AND PAY A SEPARATE INVOICE FOR RESHIPPING.
SECTION 1 – SHIPPINGCustomer service is our priority. As a result, our shipping policy is tailored by region in order to deliver all customers the best service possible. For all details regarding shipping, please see below.
We ship Monday through Friday via USPS, UPS and FedEX. We currently offer multiple services from these two carriers to best suit our customers’ needs.
Tracking numbers are automatically attached to each order and delivered by email once your order has been fulfilled. If you did not receive a tracking order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org All returns and refunds are subject to 15% re-stocking fee.
a. International Customers We offer competitive rates for shipping via USPS, UPS and FedEx International to our international customers.
Please understand that while we offer the best and most competitive shipping options possible, we are unable to foresee, and are not responsible for, customs delays, customs fees or any other delays at the destination country. It is the customer’s responsibility to review and be familiar with shipping and import regulations for this jurisdiction. Customs fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
SECTION 2 – RETURNSOur policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the original packaging and you must have proof of purchase. We do not refund items that have been consumed in full. a. Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
b. Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- c. Sale items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- d. Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- e. Return Shipping To return your product, you should email: email@example.com to get the closest mail delivery point to you.