FOCUS by Panda Supplements
FOCUS by Panda Supplements - Frost Bite is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
All shipments ship within 2 business days. Please refer to our shipping policy.
Exclusive to Muscle Factory
Final Call is exclusive to Muscle Factory if you see this product listed elsewhere please verify its authenticity.
FOCUS by Panda Supplements
FOCUS by Panda Supplements - If you have been following our store for a while you will see we love us some Panda Supps. And Focus by Panada Supps is a very highly recommended brain booster so naturally, it's a great fit for Muscle Factory SC.
This is perfect for those who want to be highly alert and focused so they can accomplish any task at hand. Basically, this formula won't let you down. This product contains the ingredients you need to achieve tunnel vision focus. †
Arichoke, Bacopa Monnieri, Huperzine A, and Forskolin stimulate memory and cognitive functions. † You can improve focus and energy with 175mg of Caffeine, L-Tyrosine, and L-Theanine! With Panda Supps Focus, you can handle your work, studying, or everyday life. †
FOCUS Ingredients Panel
- Vitamin B6 - This amino acid is maintained in your blood by vitamin B6. You will have a stronger immune system. Vitamin B6 aids in chemical reactions in the immune system, allowing it to function more effectively. Vitamin B6 is an anti-infection vitamin that your body needs.† 
- Vitamin B12 - Your body needs vitamin B12 to make DNA, the genetic material in all of your cells, and to keep your blood and nerve cells healthy. Megaloblastic anemia, a condition that causes fatigue and weakness, can also be prevented with vitamin B12.† 
- L-Tyrosine - You need it to build proteins in your body, produce enzymes, thyroid hormones, and melanin pigment for your skin. Additionally, it facilitates the communication of nerve cells by producing neurotransmitters. Tyrosine plays a crucial role in the production of epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine. † 
- Alpha GPC (L-Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine) - Alpha GPC helps deliver choline to the brain and actually increases production of acetylcholine, dopamine, calcium, and phospholipids inside the cell membranes. Alpha GPC increases dopamine levels, which benefits our brain function (and our mood and outlook) significantly. † 
- Artichoke Extract leaf - Traditional uses for artichoke leaves include treating jaundice, acid reflux, liver disorders, and other conditions. Furthermore, artichoke may help lower cholesterol, according to research. †
- Forskolin (Coleus Forskohlii Extract) root - There is a long history of forskolin being used as a folk remedy for asthma. There is some evidence to support that. By boosting the levels of a molecule called cyclic AMP, forskolin appears to work similarly to certain types of conventional asthma medications. Breathing becomes easier when the muscles surrounding the bronchial tubes are relaxed. † 
- Caffeine Anhydrous - From the leaves and seeds of coffee plants, caffeine anhydrous is made. After harvesting, the plant matter is dehydrated and the caffeine is extracted from it. Anhydrous means "without water." This results in a highly concentrated caffeine powder. † 
- L-Theanine - This supplement is used to improve mental function. In addition, it is used for anxiety, mental impairment, stress, and other conditions. † 
- AstraGin (Astragalus membranaceus and Panax notoginseng Extract) - Astragalus Root Extract, San-Qi Ginseng Root Extract, commonly known as AstraGin®. An all-natural additive that promotes gut health and improves absorption of many vital nutrients. † 
- Huperzine A 1% - A chemical called acetylcholine is increased. Acetylcholine appears to be helpful for treating disorders that impair memoAlzheimer disease and other types of dementia are treated with huperzine A to improve memory and mental function. † 
- Bacopa (Bacopa monnieri) - This ancient Ayurvedic herb is used to treat many ailments. It has been shown to boost brain function, treat ADHD symptoms, and reduce stress and anxiety in humans. Additionally, test-tube and animal studies have revealed that it may possess anticancer properties and reduce inflammation and blood pressure. † 
- Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceaus) Mushroom Powder Extract – There is evidence that lion's mane may protect against dementia, reduce mild anxiety symptoms and help repair nerve damage. It also has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and immune-boosting properties. † 
For more Panda Supplements on Muscle Factory SC please click here.
If you cannot find what you are looking looking for at Muscle Factory SC – please visit our sister site Nutratopia Health.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.