FSU Dyehard™ Non-Stim Pump Pre Workout
FSU Dyehard™ Non-Stim Pump Pre Workout - Malibu Breeze is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
All shipments ship within 2 business days. Please refer to our shipping policy.
Exclusive to Muscle Factory
Final Call is exclusive to Muscle Factory if you see this product listed elsewhere please verify its authenticity.
FSU Dyehard™ Non-Stim Pump by inspired Nutraceuticals – An advanced non-stimulant pre-workout designed to increase blood flow, energy, and focus during exercise.* Time to F*CK SH*T UP.
FSU Dyehard™ Non-Stim Pump Pre Workout
Massive Pumps* • Increased Power* • Muscle Recovery*
FSU Dyehard™ Non-Stim Pump Pre Workout without stimulants is an amazing feeling. For increased muscle pumps, enhanced performance, and muscle recovery, FSU Dyehard™ delivers powerful doses of 3D PUMP Breakthrough™, NO3-T Nitrates, and NutriGP® Glycerophosphates.
Inspired Nutraceuticals' FSU Dyehard is a stackable pump-inducing pre-workout. With 6 grams of 3D Pump, 2 grams of Betaine Nitrate, and over 1 gram of electrolytes, this product produces tight and incredible pumps.
FSU Dyehard™ Supplement Facts
- Vitamin C - Water-soluble vitamin C, also called L-ascorbic acid, is found naturally in some foods and can also be found in supplements. Vitamin C is an essential dietary component for humans since they cannot synthesize it naturally. In addition to its role in collagen synthesis and the formation of L-carnitine, vitamin C also plays a role in protein metabolism. In wound healing, collagen is an essential component of connective tissue. The antioxidant properties of vitamin C make it an important physiologic antioxidant. It also regenerates other antioxidants within the body, including alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E) [1,2,3,4].
- Niacin - Water-soluble vitamin B3, also known as niacin, is naturally found in some foods, added to foods, and sold as a supplement. Nicotinic acid and nicotinamide are the two most common forms of niacin found in food and supplements. Additionally, the body can convert tryptophan into nicotinamide. The body excretes excess niacin in the urine as it is water-soluble. Over 400 enzymes in the body use niacin as a coenzyme for various reactions. Niacin is a nutrient that converts nutrients into energy, creates cholesterol and fats, and repairs DNA .
- Folate is a water-soluble form of vitamin B9 that is naturally found in many foods. Additionally, it is found in foods, and it is also available as a supplement in the form of folic acid; this form is better absorbed than that found in food sources-85% vs. 50%, respectively. Folate plays an important role in the formation of DNA and RNA, as well as in the metabolism of proteins. This is essential to the breakdown of homocysteine, an amino acid that if present in high amounts can cause harm to the body. During periods of rapid growth, such as during pregnancy and fetal development, folate is also crucial .
- Vitamin B12 - Red blood cell formation, cell metabolism, nerve function, and DNA production are all dependent on vitamin B-12 (cobalamin) .
- Chloride - The element chloride is an electrolyte. It works with other electrolytes such as potassium, sodium, and carbon dioxide (CO2). Maintaining the body's acid-base balance depends on these substances .
- Sodium helps to balance fluid and electrolyte levels in the body .
3D Pump Breakthrough (L-Citrulline (Vegan Fermented), Glycerol, Amla (emblica officinalis Extract) known as 3DPUMP-BREAKTHROUGH works as a pump enhancer that increases vasodilation (decreases blood vessel constriction) and improves blood flow as well. You know the pump when you experience your muscles swelling and your skin tightening after going to the gym. When you achieve it, you don't want it to disappear, even if it's only for a short time. If you've ever seen Arnold Schwarzenegger in Pumping Iron, you know exactly what he thinks of "the pump."
- 3DPUMP-BREAKTHROUGH contains Glycerol, L-Citrulline, and ALMA Extract in a single dose of 6g.
- Betaine Anhydrous (also known as trimethylglycine) it is commonly used to enhance athletic performance. It has been shown to increase power output. Homocysteine, a type of amino acid that can interfere with muscle growth and fat loss, may also be reduced by this supplement .
- Betaine Nitrate (NO3-T) - Improve physical performance by enhancing endothelial nitric oxide production by increasing circulating nitrate concentrations .
- Sodium Glycerophosphate (NutriGP) - In addition to acting as a phosphate donor for bone matrix mineralization, NutriGP® Sodium inhibits protein phosphate formation .
- Potassium Glycerophosphate (NutriGP) - Bioavailable minerals with glycerophosphates and mineral content are called mineral glycerophosphates. Ketogenic and glucogenic pathways also involve glycerophosphates. NutriGP® Potassium is a powder containing 40% potassium combined with rice flour. When compared to potassium chloride, it is suitable for potassium fortification and provides a bioavailable source of potassium. For your various formulation needs, NutriScience also offers other NutriGP® Mineral Glycerophosphates (Ca, Mg, Mn, Na, and K) .
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt this salt is rich in 84 minerals, which are essential for athletic performance.
- Pine Bark Extract (Pinus pinaster) (Bark) (std. to 95% Proanthocyanidins) – Researchers have consistently shown that pine bark extract contains the active ingredient Pycnogenol, which promotes an increase in blood flow. Pine bark contains antioxidants, antimicrobials, and anti-inflammatory compounds .
40 SERVINGS. VEGAN, NO WADA BANNED SUBSTANCES.
FSU Dyehard™ Pre Workout Reviews
FSU Dyehard™ Non-Stim Pump Product Explainer by Inspired
For more products from Inspired Nutraceuticals please click here.
If you cannot find what you are looking for on Muscle Facotry SC – please visit our sister website Nutratopia Health.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.