Glaxon Specimen High Stim Pre-Workout
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Estimated to be delivered on 5 business days.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Glaxon Specimen High Stim Pre-Workout – Specimen is an intense high stim pre-workout formula designed for stimulant lovers that consider themselves a breed above.
Glaxon Specimen High Stim Pre-Workout
Specimen is an intense high stim pre-workout formula designed for stimulant lovers that consider themselves a breed above. Specimen hits fast, intense and delivers energy all the way through your toughest workout. With far-out delicious flavors!
Specimen Pre-Workout Supplements Panel
Specimen Pre-Workout is absolutely jam packed with ingredients lets go over everything really quick.
- Vitamin B1 - To properly utilize carbohydrates, our bodies need thiamine (vitamin b1). It also maintains proper nerve function. There are many food items that contain it, including yeast, cereal grains, beans, nuts, and meat. Many vitamin B complexes contain this vitamin, which is often used in combination with other B vitamins (1*).
- Vitamin B2 - As a water-soluble vitamin, vitamin B2 dissolves in water. Vitamins can either be water-soluble or fat-soluble. All water-soluble vitamins are carried through the bloodstream, and any that are not needed pass through the urine. Since the body can only store a small amount of vitamin B2, and supplies quickly deplete, people need to consume it every day (2*).
- Vitamin B3 - Niacin, or vitamin B3, plays an important role in general health. Niacin can be used as a treatment to reduce cholesterol levels. Although you should always consult a doctor when taking ultra high doses because it could lead to liver failure (3*).
- Vitamin B6 - Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in many foods, added to others, and available as a dietary supplement. Helps with protein metabolism (4*).
- Vitamin B12 - Your body benefits greatly from vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the production of DNA and red blood cells, among other things (5*).
- Choline - Choline is commonly used for memory, mental function, preventing certain birth defects, and many other purposes (6*).
- Magnesium - The body needs magnesium to function properly. Magnesium maintains normal blood pressure, strong bones, and a steady heartbeat (7*).
- Beta Alanine - The beta-alanine supplement is marketed as a way to improve endurance and performance in sports (8*).
- Betaine Anhydrous - Supplements containing betaine anhydrous are most commonly used for lowering blood homocysteine levels and improving athletic performance (9*).
- Yerba Santa - Yerba santa is a plant. Its leaves are used as medicine. There are many respiratory conditions that yerba santa treats, including cough, cold, tuberculosis, asthma, and long-term swelling (inflammation) of the airways in the lungs (chronic bronchitis). Fever and dry mouth are also treated with it. Muscle spasms and phlegm are some of the reasons people use it (10*).
- Caffeine Anhydrous - Caffeine anhydrous is more concentrated so that it is more potent than regular caffeine (11*).
- Cholinace - Proprietary to Glaxon. Choline is important, so let's find out why three different sources are included in Cholinace. The proprietary blend is always listed on the labels as a 2:1:1 ratio no matter how much is included in the product.
- L-Theanine - L-theanine is used to enhance mental performance. In addition to anxiety, mental impairment, stress, and other conditions, this medication is also used to relieve tension (12*).
- +So Much More
Try consuming 30 minutes prior to exercise - or whatever is directed on whatever version you have.
What does Fitness Deal news Say?
For more products on Clearance at Muscle Factory SC please click here.
RETURNS POLICY**IF YOU DO NOT PUT THE CORRECT ADDRESS – OR YOU SIMPLY FORGET THE APT OR SUITE NUMBER AND YOUR ITEM IS RETURNED TO US FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU ARE NOT SUBJECT TO A FULL REFUND. YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A REFUND MINUS SHIPPING AND 15% RESTOCKING FEE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR ITEM SHIPPED BACK TO YOU – YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE VALID ADDRESS AND PAY A SEPARATE INVOICE FOR RESHIPPING.
SECTION 1 – SHIPPINGCustomer service is our priority. As a result, our shipping policy is tailored by region in order to deliver all customers the best service possible. For all details regarding shipping, please see below.
We ship Monday through Friday via USPS, UPS and FedEX. We currently offer multiple services from these two carriers to best suit our customers’ needs.
Tracking numbers are automatically attached to each order and delivered by email once your order has been fulfilled. If you did not receive a tracking order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org All returns and refunds are subject to 15% re-stocking fee.
a. International Customers We offer competitive rates for shipping via USPS, UPS and FedEx International to our international customers.
Please understand that while we offer the best and most competitive shipping options possible, we are unable to foresee, and are not responsible for, customs delays, customs fees or any other delays at the destination country. It is the customer’s responsibility to review and be familiar with shipping and import regulations for this jurisdiction. Customs fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
SECTION 2 – RETURNSOur policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the original packaging and you must have proof of purchase. We do not refund items that have been consumed in full. a. Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
b. Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- c. Sale items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- d. Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- e. Return Shipping To return your product, you should email: email@example.com to get the closest mail delivery point to you.