GOD OF RAGE PRE WORKOUT
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Estimated to be delivered on 5 business days.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
God of Rage Pre Workout - One of the strongest pre workouts currently available on the market, Centurion Labz God of Rage is not for beginners. It isn't to be confused with God of Rage Reloaded, which is no longer available. This preworkout is filled with stimulants and volumizing ingredients, so there is no pixy dusting in it. Did we mention it has 33 servings? +
God Of Rage is the third pre-training product from the series RAGE from Centurion Labz who are known for their high-stim approach, thoughtful compositions, and use only effective doses of each ingredient. +
As with its predecessors, GoR is an extremely powerful pre-workout formula that contains as many as 16 ingredients, creating a product that is uncompromising and yet extremely economical against the competition. +
One measure of God of Rage guarantees an incredible workout experience. God of Rage is a drug that has already won the hearts of many users in the USA and Europe thanks to its use of stimulants such as DMHA and Eria Jarensis. +
God of Rage Pre-Workout Highlights
- Stim-junkie pre-workout +
- Buzz from beta-alanine +
- Enhances mood elevation and euphoria +
- Energy that is clean and consistent
- Flavors to die for +
- 30 servings for a great price +
Ingredient Facts Panel
- L-Citrulline - It increases the uptake of oxygen, glucose, amino acids, and creatine through muscle cells by stimulating nitric oxide synthesis and phosphocreatine synthesis, as well as aerobic glucose metabolism. By increasing creatine phosphate and ATP synthesis, it allows the body to recover energy faster by reducing the concentration of lactic acid and ammonia in the muscles. Because citrulline malate is its precursor, it is much more effective than high doses of arginine in increasing citrulline's concentration in the body. +[1,2,3,4,5]
- Beta-Alanine - The main function of this amino acid is to increase the level of carnosine in the muscles, not to increase the volume of muscle cells. Both aerobic and anaerobic efforts result in a significant slowed down acidification of the skeletal muscles. This results in more intense, heavier, and more effective workouts. Strength and endurance are growing simultaneously. +[6,7,8]
- Creatine Monohydrate - A well-researched and effective supplement, creatine may boost exercise performance by rapidly producing energy during intense exercise, as well as provide cognitive benefits. A creatine molecule combined with a water molecule is the best studied form of creatine for energy, strength, and muscle mass. +[9,10]
- Taurine - The concentration of this amino acid is particularly high in highly-growing organisms. It affects cognitive abilities, and is commonly recommended for students. It improves mental functions, and it also has a positive effect on the mood. Taurine is so effective at eliminating discomfort caused by excessive alcohol consumption that it is recommended as one of the methods. An increase in taurine supplies also leads to better energy management in the body. Taurine is a creatine transporter, which stimulates the utilization of phosphagen during strength, interval, and sprint training. +
- Caffeine Anhydrous – If you are searching what this is, you have simply come to the wrong website. You did not mean to come to Muscle Factory today 😊. +
- Theobromine - As a result of inhibiting cAMP-degrading phosphodiesterase, it increases its concentration, which affects the behavior of clarity of thought and promotes lipolysis, increasing the available energy substrates. As well as relaxing blood vessels, theobromine lowers blood pressure and lowers blood pressure. +[12,13,14]
- 2-Amino-6-methylheptane (DMHA) - It is also known as 2-aminoisoheptane or octodrine, among other names. Our aerobic capacity increases due to DMHA's relaxing effects on the bronchi, and it also has decongestant activity (narrowing blood vessels, causing an increase in oxygen flow), without causing "stupor" and sharpening our senses in a way that DMAA cannot always give us. +
- Eria Jarensis - As a neuromodulator of the central nervous system, it provides many benefits to cognitive functions, as well as improving mood by increasing the level of dopamine and nor-adrenaline. Because dopamine increases the sense of well-being, Eria Jarensis extract provides a euphoric effect while reducing anxiety as well. Increasing mental alertness and concentration are also associated with dopamine and noradrenaline. +
- Mucuna Pruriens - Including highly bioavailable dopamine in the product God Of Rage Reloaded increases the brain's ability to synthesize dopamine easily and effectively. Neurotransmitters like this are essential to the proper functioning of the nervous system and the transmission of nerve signals. A high level of dopamine promotes well-being after training, which is especially important when using stimulants. +
- Choline Bitartrate - This agent is responsible for producing Acetylcholine, which improves memory and controls muscle growth. This agent is used as a supplement to improve the efficiency of the body and memory. Those who abuse drugs and alcohol may also benefit from Choline Bitartrate because it helps regenerate their livers. It lowers cholesterol, blood pressure, prevents mood swings in those who take it. +
- Higenamine - The release of hormones and adrenaline is influenced by nitric acid, which affects the production of nitric acid. Moreover, the product is known to speed up regeneration of the body, and to increase blood flow, thereby supplying more nutrients to the muscles. +[18,19]
- Hordenine - Norepinephrine is released and protected by this supplement, which increases metabolism, provides energy and reduces appetite, resulting in an increase in metabolism. When combined with PEA (phenylethylamine) before training, Hordenine is used by bodybuilders for synergistic effects including fat loss, appetite control, and energy boost. +
- Huperzine-A - An alkaloid able to penetrate the blood-brain barrier and act as a negative catalyst for acetylcholine degradation, improving nerve conduction and improving concentration, association, and memory. In addition to alleviating oxygen stress, it has neuroprotective properties that improve well-being and prevent depression. Sports supplementation uses it to improve concentration during pre-workout, pre-workout and during exercise. +
God of Rage Pre-Workout Reviews
Review by the Garage Gym Homie
1 scoop 15-30 minutes before training.
RETURNS POLICY**IF YOU DO NOT PUT THE CORRECT ADDRESS – OR YOU SIMPLY FORGET THE APT OR SUITE NUMBER AND YOUR ITEM IS RETURNED TO US FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU ARE NOT SUBJECT TO A FULL REFUND. YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A REFUND MINUS SHIPPING AND 15% RESTOCKING FEE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR ITEM SHIPPED BACK TO YOU – YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE VALID ADDRESS AND PAY A SEPARATE INVOICE FOR RESHIPPING.
SECTION 1 – SHIPPINGCustomer service is our priority. As a result, our shipping policy is tailored by region in order to deliver all customers the best service possible. For all details regarding shipping, please see below.
We ship Monday through Friday via USPS, UPS and FedEX. We currently offer multiple services from these two carriers to best suit our customers’ needs.
Tracking numbers are automatically attached to each order and delivered by email once your order has been fulfilled. If you did not receive a tracking order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org All returns and refunds are subject to 15% re-stocking fee.
a. International Customers We offer competitive rates for shipping via USPS, UPS and FedEx International to our international customers.
Please understand that while we offer the best and most competitive shipping options possible, we are unable to foresee, and are not responsible for, customs delays, customs fees or any other delays at the destination country. It is the customer’s responsibility to review and be familiar with shipping and import regulations for this jurisdiction. Customs fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
SECTION 2 – RETURNSOur policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the original packaging and you must have proof of purchase. We do not refund items that have been consumed in full. a. Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
b. Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- c. Sale items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- d. Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- e. Return Shipping To return your product, you should email: email@example.com to get the closest mail delivery point to you.