GOD OF RAGE PRE WORKOUT
GOD OF RAGE PRE WORKOUT - Gashing Grape is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
All shipments ship within 2 business days. Please refer to our shipping policy.
Exclusive to Muscle Factory
Final Call is exclusive to Muscle Factory if you see this product listed elsewhere please verify its authenticity.
God of Rage Pre Workout - One of the strongest pre workouts currently available on the market, Centurion Labz God of Rage is not for beginners. It isn't to be confused with God of Rage Reloaded, which is no longer available. This preworkout is filled with stimulants and volumizing ingredients, so there is no pixy dusting in it. Did we mention it has 33 servings? +
God Of Rage is the third pre-training product from the series RAGE from Centurion Labz who are known for their high-stim approach, thoughtful compositions, and use only effective doses of each ingredient. +
As with its predecessors, GoR is an extremely powerful pre-workout formula that contains as many as 16 ingredients, creating a product that is uncompromising and yet extremely economical against the competition. +
One measure of God of Rage guarantees an incredible workout experience. God of Rage is a drug that has already won the hearts of many users in the USA and Europe thanks to its use of stimulants such as Eria Jarensis. +
God of Rage Pre-Workout Highlights
- Stim-junkie pre-workout +
- Buzz from beta-alanine +
- Enhances mood elevation and euphoria +
- Energy that is clean and consistent
- Flavors to die for +
- 30 servings for a great price +
Ingredient Facts Panel
- L-Citrulline - It increases the uptake of oxygen, glucose, amino acids, and creatine through muscle cells by stimulating nitric oxide synthesis and phosphocreatine synthesis, as well as aerobic glucose metabolism. By increasing creatine phosphate and ATP synthesis, it allows the body to recover energy faster by reducing the concentration of lactic acid and ammonia in the muscles. Because citrulline malate is its precursor, it is much more effective than high doses of arginine in increasing citrulline's concentration in the body. +[1,2,3,4,5]
- Beta-Alanine - The main function of this amino acid is to increase the level of carnosine in the muscles, not to increase the volume of muscle cells. Both aerobic and anaerobic efforts result in a significant slowed down acidification of the skeletal muscles. This results in more intense, heavier, and more effective workouts. Strength and endurance are growing simultaneously. +[6,7,8]
- Creatine Monohydrate - A well-researched and effective supplement, creatine may boost exercise performance by rapidly producing energy during intense exercise, as well as provide cognitive benefits. A creatine molecule combined with a water molecule is the best studied form of creatine for energy, strength, and muscle mass. +[9,10]
- Taurine - The concentration of this amino acid is particularly high in highly-growing organisms. It affects cognitive abilities, and is commonly recommended for students. It improves mental functions, and it also has a positive effect on the mood. Taurine is so effective at eliminating discomfort caused by excessive alcohol consumption that it is recommended as one of the methods. An increase in taurine supplies also leads to better energy management in the body. Taurine is a creatine transporter, which stimulates the utilization of phosphagen during strength, interval, and sprint training. +
- Caffeine Anhydrous – If you are searching what this is, you have simply come to the wrong website. You did not mean to come to Muscle Factory today 😊. +
- Theobromine - As a result of inhibiting cAMP-degrading phosphodiesterase, it increases its concentration, which affects the behavior of clarity of thought and promotes lipolysis, increasing the available energy substrates. As well as relaxing blood vessels, theobromine lowers blood pressure and lowers blood pressure. +[12,13,14]
- Eria Jarensis - As a neuromodulator of the central nervous system, it provides many benefits to cognitive functions, as well as improving mood by increasing the level of dopamine and nor-adrenaline. Because dopamine increases the sense of well-being, Eria Jarensis extract provides a euphoric effect while reducing anxiety as well. Increasing mental alertness and concentration are also associated with dopamine and noradrenaline. +
- Mucuna Pruriens - Including highly bioavailable dopamine in the product God Of Rage Reloaded increases the brain's ability to synthesize dopamine easily and effectively. Neurotransmitters like this are essential to the proper functioning of the nervous system and the transmission of nerve signals. A high level of dopamine promotes well-being after training, which is especially important when using stimulants. +
- Choline Bitartrate - This agent is responsible for producing Acetylcholine, which improves memory and controls muscle growth. This agent is used as a supplement to improve the efficiency of the body and memory. Those who abuse drugs and alcohol may also benefit from Choline Bitartrate because it helps regenerate their livers. It lowers cholesterol, blood pressure, prevents mood swings in those who take it. +
- Higenamine - The release of hormones and adrenaline is influenced by nitric acid, which affects the production of nitric acid. Moreover, the product is known to speed up regeneration of the body, and to increase blood flow, thereby supplying more nutrients to the muscles. +[18,19]
- Huperzine-A - An alkaloid able to penetrate the blood-brain barrier and act as a negative catalyst for acetylcholine degradation, improving nerve conduction and improving concentration, association, and memory. In addition to alleviating oxygen stress, it has neuroprotective properties that improve well-being and prevent depression. Sports supplementation uses it to improve concentration during pre-workout, pre-workout and during exercise. +
God of Rage Pre-Workout Reviews
Review by the Garage Gym Homie
1 scoop 15-30 minutes before training.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.