Helios - Joint Support
Helios - Joint Support - Barbarous Blue Raspberry is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
All shipments ship within 2 business days. Please refer to our shipping policy.
Exclusive to Muscle Factory
Final Call is exclusive to Muscle Factory if you see this product listed elsewhere please verify its authenticity.
Do you miss picking up heavy things and then putting them down with reckless abandonment? Do you miss the sound of the sonic boom created by your 400+ pounds of weight hitting the floor? Do you miss getting kicked out of Planet Fitness by triggering the Gainz alarm (some people refer to it as the Lunk Alarm)?
If the attack on your manhood, or womanhood, is caused by aching joints, then look no further! Chaos and Pain has your back with the Helios!
Once the refreshing taste of awesomeness hits your tongue, you will feel the indestructible confidence circulating throughout your battle-worn body.
Each serving has:
- Essential Amino Acids – 3000mg: The building blocks.
- Cissus – 1500mg: Encourages the generation of bone stem cells!
- Vitamin C – 1500mg: The king of all antioxidants!
- Curcumin - 1000mg: An herb used to combat inflammation!
- Astragaloside Extract – 500mg: Used for centuries as an immune stimulator and inflammation fighter.
- Bromelain (50 GDU) – 320mg: A proteolytic enzyme used for anti-inflammation and to aid in digestion.
- 5-HTP – 300mg: Used to fight muscle soreness after your workout, and converts into the happy neurotransmitter Serotonin! Serotonin also helps to encourage stage 4 sleep!
- Betaine – 200mg: Increases Nitric Oxide levels which help to improve blood flow. Better blood flow = better nutrient delivery and waste removal by the body = faster recovery!
- Choline – 200mg: Don’t forget about the brain!
- Piperine – 20mg: Makes sure your body absorbs all of Helios’s game time ingredients!
- Silicon – 5mg: Used to help promote the synthesis of collagen. Collagen is used by the body for bone and connective tissue regeneration.
- Vitamin K1 – 1mg: Involved in blood clotting, bone health, and metabolism.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.