MELT FAT BURNER BY THE NEMESIS PROJECT
MELT FAT BURNER BY THE NEMESIS PROJECT is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
All shipments ship within 2 business days. Please refer to our shipping policy.
Exclusive to Muscle Factory
Final Call is exclusive to Muscle Factory if you see this product listed elsewhere please verify its authenticity.
MELT Fat Burner Highlights
- Appetite Suppression +
- Boost Metabolism +
- Increase Thermogenesis +
- Suppress Appetite +
One of the key ingredients in MELT is caffeine anhydrous (1), a powerful stimulant that can improve mental focus and alertness, increase energy levels, and enhance physical performance. Another key ingredient is green tea extract (2), which contains catechins and EGCG, compounds that have been shown to promote fat oxidation and boost metabolic rate. +
MELT also contains acetyl-L-carnitine (3), an amino acid that plays a vital role in the transportation of fatty acids to the mitochondria, where they can be burned for energy. This ingredient has been shown to enhance physical performance and improve cognitive function. +
Additionally, MELT contains Capsimax (5), a natural extract of red pepper that contains capsaicinoids. These compounds have been shown to increase thermogenesis, leading to increased calorie burn and fat loss. +
Other ingredients in MELT include theobromine (6), a compound found in chocolate that can improve mood and enhance energy levels; an alkaloid found in various plants that can promote fat loss by increasing metabolic rate; and Bioperine (8), a black pepper extract that can enhance the bioavailability of other ingredients in the supplement. +
Overall, MELT Fat Burner by The Nemesis Project is a potent blend of natural ingredients that can support weight loss and enhance energy levels. It is important to note that this supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy diet and exercise program. Additionally, individuals who are sensitive to caffeine or other stimulants should exercise caution when using this product. +
- Keijzers GB, De Galan BE, Tack CJ, Smits P. Caffeine can decrease insulin sensitivity in humans. Diabetes Care. 2002;25(2):364-369. doi:10.2337/diacare.25.2.364
- Dulloo AG, Seydoux J, Girardier L, Chantre P, Vandermander J. Green tea and thermogenesis: interactions between catechin-polyphenols, caffeine and sympathetic activity. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 2000;24(2):252-258. doi:10.1038/sj.ijo.0801101
- Brandsch C, Eder K. Effect of L-carnitine on weight loss and body composition of rats fed a hypocaloric diet. Ann Nutr Metab. 2002;46(5):205-210. doi:10.1159/000065924
- Janssens PL, Hursel R, Martens EA, Westerterp-Plantenga MS. Acute effects of capsaicin on energy expenditure and fat oxidation in negative energy balance. PLoS One. 2013;8(7):e67786. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0067786
- Scholey A, Owen L. Effects of chocolate on cognitive function and mood: a systematic review. Nutr Rev. 2013;71(10):665-681. doi:10.1111/nure.12065
- Shoba G, Joy D, Joseph T, Majeed M, Rajendran R, Srinivas PS. Influence of piperine on the pharmacokinetics of curcumin in animals and human volunteers. Planta Med. 1998;64(4):353-356. doi:10.1055/s-2006-957450
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.