Nuclear Pump by Peak Performance Labs
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Estimated to be delivered on 5 business days.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
This is more than just a “pump” product, but a complete pre workout that is stim free and extremely versatile.
Nuclear Pump by Peak Performance Labs
Nuclear Pump by Peak Performance Labs is absolutely packed with premium ingredients and massive dosages for increased strength and focus!
This is more than just a "pump" product, but a complete pre workout that is stim free and extremely versatile. Pre workouts that contain no stimulants are a good alternative for those who don't want their heart rate accelerated or to feel jittery and anxious as is often the case with stimulant-packed pre workouts.
It might be particularly helpful for individuals who want to cycle off stimulants to give their adrenal glands a break or even in preparation for a cutting or prep phase where fat burners are used since many fat burners do not contain ingredients for pump and performance.
Nuclear Pump Promises to Deliver†
- Intense Pumps†
- Well-researched Stim-Free Pump Pre-Workout†
- Razor Focus†
- No Crash†
- Loaded Formula†
Supplements Panels for this Stim - Free Pump
- L-Citrulline 8g: The body produces more nitric oxide when L-Citrulline is present. The relaxation and smooth functioning of your arteries are improved by nitric oxide, which improves blood flow throughout your body. This may aid in the treatment or prevention of certain diseases (1*).†
- Betaine Anhydrous 3g: There are a number of reasons why betaine anhydrous supplements are used, including lowering homocysteine levels and improving athletic performance (2*).†
- Glycerol Powder 3g: Most commonly, glycerol is used to treat constipation, enhance athletic performance, and treat certain skin conditions (3*, 4*).†
- L-Tyrosine 3g: Your body uses it to build proteins, make enzymes, thyroid hormones, and pigments like melanin. Also, it helps the body produce neurotransmitters that facilitate nerve cell communication. This amino acid plays a key role in the synthesis of epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine (5*).†
- Taurine 1.5g: Taurine plays an important role in the brain and heart. Taurine also supports the growth of nerves. In addition to lowering blood pressure and calming the nervous system, it might also benefit people with heart failure. Such a treatment could help prevent heart failure from worsening (6*).†
- Alpha GPC 800mg: Alpha-GPC is often referred to as a performance enhancer by athletes because of its ability to enhance growth hormone production (of which so far only acute spikes have been reported, so it may have the same effect on growth hormone as arginine does) and power output, with one pilot study supporting 600 mg alpha-GPC prior to exercising (7*).†
- Himalayan Pink Sea Salt 500mg:Boosts Respiratory health, has skin care benefits, helps prevent dehydration and boosts overall athletic performance (8*).†
AmentoPump 300mg: There are multiple benefits of taking anything with AmentoPump this is a monster ingredient which promises to deliver (9*)†:
- Bigger Pumps†
- Increase Powder Output†
- Enhanced Strength†
- Improved Fat Loss†
- Heightened Insulin Sensitivity†
- Epicatechin 300mg: Epicatechin reduces the amount of myostatin, which promotes increased muscle growth by increasing follistatin levels. This means that it enhances muscle growth. Studies have shown that follistatin decreases myostatin while improving muscle formation and generating new muscle cells (10*).†
- Pine Bark Extract 5mg: The antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties of this extract make it so desirable for performance and recovery (11*).
- Black Pepper Extract 5mg:Works as a anti-oxidant with anti-inflammatory properties and helps with absorption (12*).
For other products by Peak Performance Labs please click here.
RETURNS POLICY**IF YOU DO NOT PUT THE CORRECT ADDRESS – OR YOU SIMPLY FORGET THE APT OR SUITE NUMBER AND YOUR ITEM IS RETURNED TO US FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU ARE NOT SUBJECT TO A FULL REFUND. YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A REFUND MINUS SHIPPING AND 15% RESTOCKING FEE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR ITEM SHIPPED BACK TO YOU – YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE VALID ADDRESS AND PAY A SEPARATE INVOICE FOR RESHIPPING.
SECTION 1 – SHIPPINGCustomer service is our priority. As a result, our shipping policy is tailored by region in order to deliver all customers the best service possible. For all details regarding shipping, please see below.
We ship Monday through Friday via USPS, UPS and FedEX. We currently offer multiple services from these two carriers to best suit our customers’ needs.
Tracking numbers are automatically attached to each order and delivered by email once your order has been fulfilled. If you did not receive a tracking order, please email email@example.com All returns and refunds are subject to 15% re-stocking fee.
a. International Customers We offer competitive rates for shipping via USPS, UPS and FedEx International to our international customers.
Please understand that while we offer the best and most competitive shipping options possible, we are unable to foresee, and are not responsible for, customs delays, customs fees or any other delays at the destination country. It is the customer’s responsibility to review and be familiar with shipping and import regulations for this jurisdiction. Customs fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
SECTION 2 – RETURNSOur policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the original packaging and you must have proof of purchase. We do not refund items that have been consumed in full. a. Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
b. Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- c. Sale items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- d. Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
- e. Return Shipping To return your product, you should email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get the closest mail delivery point to you.