Pandamic Extreme Pre-Workout
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Estimated to be delivered on 5 business days.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Pandamic Extreme Pre-Workout
Pandamic Extreme Pre-Workout - Panda has worked on a panel that just makes sense. This advanced formula changes the game for Panda. PANDAMIC is an extreme pre-workout strain that is strong enough to carry you through any pandemic, helping you rediscover the kick@$$ person you once were! You’re welcome.
Pandamic Extreme Pre-Workout Product Highlights
- Explosive Focus with 400mg of Alpha GPC
- Infectious Pump with 6g of L-Citrulline
- Contagious Energy with 350mg of Caffeine
- Nuclear Fusion with 50mg of Astragin
Pandamic Extreme Pre-Workout Ingredients
- L-Citrulline: Amino acids such as L-citrulline are found in foods. L-citrulline does not have a role in protein synthesis, unlike some amino acids. The compound is found in watermelons. Citrulline derives from Citrullus, the Latin word for watermelon. The body can also make citrulline. L-citrulline is used to treat heart failure and to improve athletic performance. Foods such as watermelon contain the amino acid L-citrulline, which is found naturally in some foods. The human body also produces it naturally. The body converts L-citrulline into another amino acid called L-arginine as well as to a chemical called nitric oxide .
- Beta-Alanine: Sports performance and endurance can be improved with beta-alanine .
- Betaine Anhydrous: The body naturally produces betaine anhydrous. Foods like beets, spinach, cereals, seafood, and wine contain this nutrient as well .
- L-Tyrosine: As an amino acid, tyrosine is a good choice. A protein's building blocks are amino acids. Tyrosine is made by the body from phenylalanine, another amino acid. Milk, meat, fish, eggs, nuts, beans, oats, and wheat are all sources of tyrosine .
- Alpha GPC: is a chemical made in the body. Which will help deliver some super focus .
- L-Theanine: Tea contains theanine, an amino acid. Some mushrooms also contain it. L-theanine and D-theanine are both forms of theanine. The most common form of theanine is L-theanine found in tea and supplements. Mental function can be improved with L-theanine. It is also used to manage stress, anxiety, mental impairment, and other conditions. Theanine is chemically similar to glutamate, an amino acid in the body that helps transmit nerve impulses in the brain. Some of theanine's effects are similar to those of glutamate, and some seem to block glutamate .
- Dendrobium: As they contain tonic, astringent, analgesic, antipyretic, and anti-inflammatory substances, they are traditionally used as medicinal herbs for treating a variety of diseases, such as nourishing the stomach, boosting body fluid production, and nourishing Yin .
- Himalayan Pink Salt: While Himalayan pink salt may contain minerals that table salt does not, these minerals exist only in very small amounts. Himalayan pink salt does not seem to offer enough additional minerals to significantly change your diet, according to scientists. Nevertheless, Himalayan pink salt has many of the same benefits as regular salt because of its chemical composition .
- AstraGin®: In addition to increasing absorption of many vital nutrients, AstraGin® also promotes a healthy gut environment. Nutrient uptake increased. AstraGin® has been shown to enhance absorption of many nutrients, including amino acids, omega-3 fatty acids, creatine, and even CBD .
- Higenamine HCL: Higenamine is found in several plants including aconite, asarum, lotus, Lamarck's bedstraw, sacred bamboo, and others. Higenamine is said to improve athletic performance .
- Synephrine HCL: The bitter orange tree is native to Asia. To make medicine, the peel, leaves, flowers, fruits, and juice of the fruit are all used. The peel and/or flower of bitter oranges are used to make the oil. Although there is no good scientific evidence to support bitter orange's use for obesity, athletic performance, indigestion (dyspepsia), and numerous other conditions, its use is common among many people .
- N-Methyltyramine: There is little scientific evidence to support the use of N-methyltyramine as a weight loss medicine or as a performance enhancer .
Theophylline: Coffee metabolites theophylline and theophyllineol have powerful stimulant properties. The CNS and cardiopulmonary systems are especially stimulated by this chemical cousin to caffeine .
+And SO Much More!
What Does Fitness Deal News Think?
Garage Gym Homie Review
For more Pre-Workout at Muscle Factory SC please click here.
If you cannot find what you are looking looking for at Muscle Factory SC - please visit our sister site Nutratopia Health.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
RETURNS POLICY**IF YOU DO NOT PUT THE CORRECT ADDRESS – OR YOU SIMPLY FORGET THE APT OR SUITE NUMBER AND YOUR ITEM IS RETURNED TO US FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU ARE NOT SUBJECT TO A FULL REFUND. YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A REFUND MINUS SHIPPING AND 15% RESTOCKING FEE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR ITEM SHIPPED BACK TO YOU – YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE VALID ADDRESS AND PAY A SEPARATE INVOICE FOR RESHIPPING.
SECTION 1 – SHIPPINGCustomer service is our priority. As a result, our shipping policy is tailored by region in order to deliver all customers the best service possible. For all details regarding shipping, please see below.
We ship Monday through Friday via USPS, UPS and FedEX. We currently offer multiple services from these two carriers to best suit our customers’ needs.
Tracking numbers are automatically attached to each order and delivered by email once your order has been fulfilled. If you did not receive a tracking order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org All returns and refunds are subject to 15% re-stocking fee.
a. International Customers We offer competitive rates for shipping via USPS, UPS and FedEx International to our international customers.
Please understand that while we offer the best and most competitive shipping options possible, we are unable to foresee, and are not responsible for, customs delays, customs fees or any other delays at the destination country. It is the customer’s responsibility to review and be familiar with shipping and import regulations for this jurisdiction. Customs fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
SECTION 2 – RETURNSOur policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the original packaging and you must have proof of purchase. We do not refund items that have been consumed in full. a. Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
b. Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- c. Sale items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- d. Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- e. Return Shipping To return your product, you should email: email@example.com to get the closest mail delivery point to you.