PANDAMIC PRE-WORKOUT PHOENIX
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Estimated to be delivered on 5 business days.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
PANDAMIC PRE-WORKOUT PHOENIX
PANDAMIC PRE-WORKOUT PHOENIX (Limited Edition)– Panda Supplements has come out with another absolute banger limited edition flavor. This company has some incredible marketing presence and their labels designs as well as ingredient panels are some of the absolute bests in the industry. Panda has delivered some awesome pre-workouts over the year’s most recently Rampage Pre-Workout. +
- Tremendous Focus: this is powered by the addition of 400MG Alpha GPC. +
- Great PUMP: fueled by the 10G of L-Citrulline Malate. +
- Incredible Blood Flow: 254MG of the ultra-premium VasoDrive-AP® +
- Steady Energy: 350MG of Caffeine to help you get going. +
- Nuclear Fusion: 50MG of Astragin® +
Pandamic Pre-Workout Phoenix Ingredients Panel
- L-Citrulline Malate 2:1 - Unlike some amino acids, citrulline is not used to make protein, but it might help increase other chemicals necessary for protein synthesis. Citrulline comes from the Latin word for watermelon, Citrullus vulgaris. Additionally, it may help reduce blood pressure and improve blood flow. There are many reasons why people use L-citrulline, including athletic performance, sickle cell disease, erectile dysfunction (ED), high blood pressure in the lungs, and heart disease. +[1,2,3,4]
- Beta-Alanine - In the diet, beta-alanine can be consumed through animal-based foods such as beef or chicken, which are nonproteinogenic amino acids (which are not incorporated into proteins during translation). It is synthesized in the liver. In order for muscle carnosine to be synthesized, beta-alanine needs to be combined with histidine. Beta-alanine is the limiting factor in muscle carnosine synthesis. +[5,6,7]
- L-Tyrosine - Dietary L-Tyrosine is converted to catecholamines like dopamine and norepinephrine (NE) by metabolizing it. In addition to producing thyroid hormones, L-tyrosine is also used in the production of adrenal glands. Often taken as a supplement, L-Tyrosine increases catecholamine levels depleted under stressful or challenging circumstances. It is taken as a free-form amino acid supplement, often alone or as a part of weight loss or pre-workout supplements. +[8,9,10]
- Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine - A phospholipid containing choline is called alpha-GPC (alpha-glycerophosphocholine or choline alphoscerate). An alpha-GPC ingested is metabolized into choline and glycerol-1-phosphate when ingested. In addition to supporting cellular membranes, glycerol-1-phosphate is a precursor of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter associated with memory, attention, and contraction of skeletal muscles. +[11,12,13,14]
- Caffeine Anhydrous – Again if you have come here looking to find out what Caffeine Anhydrous is you have simply come to the wrong website. +
- VasoDrive-AP® (Casein Hydrolysate) - By increasing the production of endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS), VasoDrive-AP (also known as AmealPeptide®) is said to improve arterial flexibility. VasoDrive-AP is a naturally occurring, safe, and highly effective blood-pressure support ingredient that is derived from milk protein through a proprietary enzymatic process. +
- L-Theanine - Theanine is an amino acid found primarily in green and black teas, as well as some mushrooms. Stress, anxiety, and insomnia are said to be eased by it. +[16,17,18]
- Dendrobium Extract - A family of plants (well over 200 commonly used) that has been used medicinally for thousands of years in East Asia. It appears many of the species have anti-inflammatory properties and digestive benefits. +[19,20]
- AstraGin® - The patented, natural compound AstraGin® promotes a healthy gut environment by increasing absorption of vital nutrients. Strong protection across markets for amino acids, omega-3s, creatine, and CBD. AstraGin® supports increased absorption of a wide range of nutrients. +
- Synephrine HCl – An ultra-potent fat burner often found in a fair amount of fat burners as well as pre-workout supplements. +
- N-Methyltyramine HCl - Bitter oranges and other plants contain N-methyltyramine, which is also found in the human body in small amounts. N-methyltyramine is also found in some dietary supplements. +
- Isopropylnorsynephrine - According to research, this ingredient bears a ton of resemblence to its cousin synephrine, isopropylnorsynephrine increases lipolysis, or fat loss, which is what it does. In the aforementioned study, isoproylnorsynephrine was found to be "clearly lipolytic" while synephrine is far more commonly seen and discussed. However, it has been shown that it can only marginally reduce weight. +
RETURNS POLICY**IF YOU DO NOT PUT THE CORRECT ADDRESS – OR YOU SIMPLY FORGET THE APT OR SUITE NUMBER AND YOUR ITEM IS RETURNED TO US FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU ARE NOT SUBJECT TO A FULL REFUND. YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A REFUND MINUS SHIPPING AND 15% RESTOCKING FEE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR ITEM SHIPPED BACK TO YOU – YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE VALID ADDRESS AND PAY A SEPARATE INVOICE FOR RESHIPPING.
SECTION 1 – SHIPPINGCustomer service is our priority. As a result, our shipping policy is tailored by region in order to deliver all customers the best service possible. For all details regarding shipping, please see below.
We ship Monday through Friday via USPS, UPS and FedEX. We currently offer multiple services from these two carriers to best suit our customers’ needs.
Tracking numbers are automatically attached to each order and delivered by email once your order has been fulfilled. If you did not receive a tracking order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org All returns and refunds are subject to 15% re-stocking fee.
a. International Customers We offer competitive rates for shipping via USPS, UPS and FedEx International to our international customers.
Please understand that while we offer the best and most competitive shipping options possible, we are unable to foresee, and are not responsible for, customs delays, customs fees or any other delays at the destination country. It is the customer’s responsibility to review and be familiar with shipping and import regulations for this jurisdiction. Customs fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
SECTION 2 – RETURNSOur policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the original packaging and you must have proof of purchase. We do not refund items that have been consumed in full. a. Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
b. Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- c. Sale items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- d. Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- e. Return Shipping To return your product, you should email: email@example.com to get the closest mail delivery point to you.