Post Gear PCT Support
Post Gear PCT Support is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
All shipments ship within 2 business days. Please refer to our shipping policy.
Exclusive to Muscle Factory
Final Call is exclusive to Muscle Factory if you see this product listed elsewhere please verify its authenticity.
POST GEAR PCT SUPPORT – So what exactly is this revolutionary supplement? This is what helps you keep your gains! Firstly, one of the best post-cycle supplements in the entire sports supplements industry.
POST GEAR PCT SUPPORT
POST GEAR PCT SUPPORT - So what exactly is this revolutionary supplement? Secondly, this is what helps you keep your gains! Thirdly, one of the best post-cycle supplements in the entire sports supplements industry.
POST GEAR PCT SUPPORT What Important?
Balance Your Hormones and Keep Your Gains
Most hardcore bodybuilders consistently implement aggressive supplements cycles. Further, they know they will result in impressive gains in strength and size, and there's always plenty of room for growth, right? When you look in the mirror after a serious supplement cycle and see a freak, beware. For example, if you don't use a good post-cycle therapy, the freak may disappear! †
The Importance of a Good PCT
What are the benefits of a Post Cycle Therapy formula? Moreover, having a hormonal balance quickly includes restoring testosterone production to normal and combating excess estrogen, thereby preventing estrogen-related side effects. In addition, a good PCT should support the health of your liver as well as inhibit the damaging anti-catabolic hormone cortisol. †
The Complete PCT
Do you know where you can find a complete PCT formula that covers all of these requirements? You can't go wrong with Post Gear®! Hardcore is 5%'s specialty! The Post Gear® post cycle therapy program has everything you need for a successful post cycle. After that, testosterone support, estrogen inhibitors, liver support, and cortisol regulation. For instance, this will allow you to stay healthy and keep your gains! †
Ingredients That Work
- D-Aspartic Acid - 3,120 mg - Boost your test levels quickly with this natural testosterone booster! This dosage provides optimal results. With one study showing a 40% increase in natural test levels in just 12 days. In addition, DAA is one of the most effective natural test boosters available, backed by clinical research. When your hormones are out of whack, you need DAA. †[1,2]
- Brassaiopsis Glomerulata 500 mg - It is actually a tree with a long history of medicinal use in Vietnam. Contains several estrogen-inhibiting aromatase inhibitors. †[3,4]
- DIM 300 mg - This ingredient, which is also known as Diindolylmethane, is one of the components that make up Indole-3-Carbinol and can be found in broccoli, kale, and cauliflower. †[5,6]
By regulating estrogen metabolism, it maintains a healthy level of estrogen. However, helps preventing testosterone from being converted into estrogen. Brassaiopsis and DIM work together synergistically to control estrogen. †[7,8]
- Stinging Nettle 300 mg - This plant, which is also known as Urtica Dioica, has a long history of use as traditional medicine. 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran is the active ingredient in Stinging Nettle, a lignan that may increase levels of free, or usable, testosterone, which is testosterone the body can use to build muscle tissue. †[9, 10]
- Longjack 300 mg - In research, Longjack has been found to be primarily a stress-relieving adaptogen. In order to maintain an anabolic state post-cycle, Longjack helps balance the cortisol/testosterone ratio. To restore your test levels to full power, Longjack works harmoniously with DAA, Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin D in Post Gear®.† [11, 12]
- Milk Thistle 200 mg - Herbs that promote liver health are among the most popular on the market. Milk Thistle has long been known to be an herbal liver tonic for centuries. † [13, 14]
- Acacetin 50 mg - Inhibiting aromatase, an essential component of estrogen synthesis, is the function of this ingredient, which comes from Damiana. Most importantly, to keep estrogen levels under control, Acacetin is synergistic with Brassaiopsis and DIM. †[17,18]
- Artichoke 50 mg - Post Gear® includes Artichoke to support liver health and function synergistically with Milk Thistle. †[19,20]
- Vitamin D 125 mcg - Recent studies have shown that vitamin D has a number of important health benefits, one of which is an increase in testosterone levels. †[21, 22]
- Zinc 30 mg, Magnesium 70 mg, Vitamin B6 10.5 mg - Zinc, Magnesium, and B6 - commonly referred to as ZMA - have been shown to enhance testosterone production. Test subjects for this study were NCAA football players who took part in the study in 2000. The researchers gave ZMA supplements to test subjects who exercised twice a day during this 7 week study. Above all, test subjects' testosterone levels increased significantly by the end of the study. †
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.