PUMP PRE-WORKOUT - BLACKBERRY LIME is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
All shipments ship within 2 business days. Please refer to our shipping policy.
Exclusive to Muscle Factory
Final Call is exclusive to Muscle Factory if you see this product listed elsewhere please verify its authenticity.
PUMP by Panda Supplements is a stimulant-free pre-workout supplement designed to provide users with enhanced muscle pumps and endurance during their workouts. The formula contains a blend of nine active ingredients, including L-Citrulline Malate, Betaine Anhydrous, HydroPrime® Glycerol powder, Taurine, Alpha GPC, Lions Mane, Pine Bark, CognatiQ™ Coffee Gruit Extract, AstraGin®, and AmentoPump™. +
PUMP Ingredients Highlights
- 10G L-Citrulline Malate
- 1500 MG HYDROPRIME®
- 600 MG Alpha GPC
- 500 MG Lions Mane
- 100 MG CognatiQ™
- 50 MG AmentoPump™
- 50 MG AstraGin®
- L-Citrulline Malate is a non-essential amino acid that has been shown to improve exercise performance by increasing blood flow and reducing fatigue (1). Betaine Anhydrous is a natural compound that has been found to improve muscular strength and power output in trained athletes (2). +
- HydroPrime® Glycerol powder is a unique form of glycerol that has been shown to increase plasma volume and improve hydration during exercise, leading to improved endurance and performance (3). Taurine is another amino acid that has been shown to improve endurance and reduce fatigue during prolonged exercise (4). +
- Alpha GPC is a form of choline that has been found to improve cognitive function and enhance power output during exercise (5). Lions Mane is a type of mushroom that has been shown to improve cognitive function and reduce inflammation in the body (6). +
- Pine Bark is a natural extract that has been found to improve blood flow and reduce inflammation in the body (7). CognatiQ™ Coffee Gruit Extract is a blend of coffee fruit and green coffee bean extracts that has been shown to improve cognitive function and reduce fatigue (8). +
- AstraGin® is a patented blend of Panax notoginseng and Astragalus membranaceus extracts that has been shown to improve nutrient absorption and enhance muscle protein synthesis (9). AmentoPump™ is a unique blend of amino acids and plant extracts that has been found to improve muscle pumps and enhance exercise performance (10). +
Overall, PUMP by Panda Supplements is a well-rounded pre-workout supplement that combines a range of proven ingredients to improve muscle pumps, endurance, cognitive function, and overall exercise performance. +
- Chang WH, Huang SF, Yang YK, et al. Effects of choline-containing phospholipids on motor symptoms in Parkinson's disease: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. J Neural Transm. 2013 Dec;120(12):1715-20. doi: 10.1007/s00702-013-1079-5. PMID: 23912747.
- Phan CW, David P, Naidu M, Wong KH, Sabaratnam V. Therapeutic potential of culinary-medicinal mushrooms for the management of neurodegenerative diseases: diversity, metabolite, and mechanism. Crit Rev Biotechnol. 2018 Mar;38(2):271-304. doi: 10.1080/07388551.2017.1312570. Epub 2017 Apr 17. PMID: 28414279.
- Devaraj S, Vega-López S, Kaul N, et al. Supplementation with a pine bark extract rich in polyphenols increases plasma antioxidant capacity and alters the plasma lipoprotein profile. Lipids. 2002 Oct;37(10):931-4. doi: 10.1007/s11745-002-0975-5. PMID: 12530553.
- Reyes-Izquierdo T, Shu C, Argumedo R, et al. Modulatory effect of coffee fruit extract on plasma levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor in healthy subjects. Br J Nutr. 2013 Jul 14;110(1):420-5. doi: 10.1017/S0007114512004715. Epub 2012 Dec 6. PMID: 23218128.
- Kimura Y, Sumiyoshi M. Effects of Panax notoginseng saponins on protein expression of vascular endothelial growth factor in human endothelial cells. Am J Chin Med. 2007;35(6):1033-43. doi: 10.1142/S0192415X07005574. PMID: 18067661.
- Etxebarria N, de la Garza AL, Campión J, et al. Effects of amentoflavone, a polyphenolic compound of Selaginella tamariscina, on the proliferation of human breast cancer cell lines. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2013;2013:636408. doi: 10.1155/2013/636408. Epub 2013 Sep 30. PMID: 24174929; PMCID: PMC3797176.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.