RING POP Loaded Pre-Workout
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Estimated to be delivered on 5 business days.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
RING POP Loaded Pre-Workout
RING POP Loaded Pre-Workout – If we have learned one thing over the last few years it is that RYSE simply doesn’t cut corners to put out a product. They not only source the best ingredients, but they also source the best flavors. No more evident than adding the iconic candy flavor Ring Pop® to their best-selling Loaded Pre-Workout. +
Science combined with flavor for an unforgettable workout! The RYSE Loaded Pre-Workout formula provides you with a surge of pumps, energy, and focus in the gym without causing the dreaded crash afterwards. It contains clinical doses of research-backed ingredients to ensure that you are getting the most out of your workouts. +
RING POP Loaded Pre-Workout Highlights
- Each scoop contains 4.5 grams of Pure L-Citrulline for explosive pumps
- It contains a potent combination of NooTropic ingredients, including 10mg Thinkamine™, which boosts focus.
- To push through muscle fatigue, 3.5 grams of Beta Alanine are provided
- ZumXR™ 120MG provides extended release caffeine that won't crash
- The labeling and formula are fully transparent, so you know exactly what you're eating
Key Active Ingredients Overview
L-Citrulline – The ingredient which will deliver you the PUMP. After supplementation, L-Citrulline is turned into L-arginine in the kidneys, making it an effective way to boost nitric oxide synthesis. It increases plasma levels of ornithine and arginine and improves the ammonia recycling process and nitric oxide metabolism. Citrulline is one of the three amino acids that make up the urea cycle, the other two being L-arginine and L-ornithine. + [1,2,3,4]
- Beta Alanine - An amino acid called beta-alanine is not proteinogenic (i.e., it is not included in proteins during translation). Animal-based foods such as beef and chicken can be used to ingest beta-alanine, which when combined with histidine forms carnosine within skeletal muscle and other organs. In order for muscle carnosine to be synthesized, beta-alanine must be consumed. +[6,7,8]
- Thinkamine™ - In addition to pre-workout, there is also another trademarked ingredient imported from Sweden called Thinkamine™ that contributes to the focus aspect. One of the newest and best nootropics on the market, Thinkamine™ provides laser-focused performance during your workout. The combination of Vitacoline and Thinkamine™ in Loaded pre-workout makes it super pure as vitacoline is USP-certified cololine. As a result, Coline makes acetylcholine, which helps active muscles and keeps you focused. +
- L-Theanine - It is a non-proteinogenic amino acid that occurs naturally in tea and other foods. Non-proteinogenic amino acids, such as L-theanine, are not used as building blocks for protein synthesis, unlike the 20 standard proteinogenic amino acids encoded in the genetic code and incorporated into proteins. L-theanine is generally present in quantities under 50 mg per serving depending on the type of tea. L-theanine can also be taken as a dietary supplement when higher doses are desired. +[9,10,11,12]
- Caffeine – If you need to know what this is you have come to the wrong website. +
RETURNS POLICY**IF YOU DO NOT PUT THE CORRECT ADDRESS – OR YOU SIMPLY FORGET THE APT OR SUITE NUMBER AND YOUR ITEM IS RETURNED TO US FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU ARE NOT SUBJECT TO A FULL REFUND. YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A REFUND MINUS SHIPPING AND 15% RESTOCKING FEE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR ITEM SHIPPED BACK TO YOU – YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE VALID ADDRESS AND PAY A SEPARATE INVOICE FOR RESHIPPING.
SECTION 1 – SHIPPINGCustomer service is our priority. As a result, our shipping policy is tailored by region in order to deliver all customers the best service possible. For all details regarding shipping, please see below.
We ship Monday through Friday via USPS, UPS and FedEX. We currently offer multiple services from these two carriers to best suit our customers’ needs.
Tracking numbers are automatically attached to each order and delivered by email once your order has been fulfilled. If you did not receive a tracking order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org All returns and refunds are subject to 15% re-stocking fee.
a. International Customers We offer competitive rates for shipping via USPS, UPS and FedEx International to our international customers.
Please understand that while we offer the best and most competitive shipping options possible, we are unable to foresee, and are not responsible for, customs delays, customs fees or any other delays at the destination country. It is the customer’s responsibility to review and be familiar with shipping and import regulations for this jurisdiction. Customs fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
SECTION 2 – RETURNSOur policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the original packaging and you must have proof of purchase. We do not refund items that have been consumed in full. a. Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
b. Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- c. Sale items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- d. Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- e. Return Shipping To return your product, you should email: email@example.com to get the closest mail delivery point to you.