ROWDY Pre-Workout by Freedom Formulations
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Estimated to be delivered on 5 business days.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
ROWDY Pre-Workout by Freedom Formulations is an incredibly effective pre-workout that is based on proven ingredients so you can train in the most effective manner.
ROWDY Pre-Workout by Freedom Formulations
ROWDY Pre-Workout by Freedom Formulations is an incredibly effective pre-workout that is based on proven ingredients so you can train in the most effective manner. Enhance training performance and increase fat loss with high-quality high-stim substances.
A combination of stimulants and nitric oxide boosters makes up the ROWDY Pre-Workout.
It's not your average pre-workout! DMHA and Citrulline together provide the ultimate stimulant punch, insane endurance, and pump, there is no comparison! Freedom Formulations' Rowdy pre-workout will help you slay your workouts. In addition to its thermogenic properties, Rowdy is loaded with high-intensity cutting ingredients.
ROWDY Pre-Workout Ingredients Panel
ROWDY - N.O. Complex Blend 5,002.5 mg
- Citrulline Malate 2:1 - A 2:1 ratio refers to 2 parts citrulline to 1 part malate (malic acid). As part of the urea cycle, L-citrulline combines with L-arginine and L-ornithine, as one of the three dietary amino acids. The consumption of L-citrulline raises plasma concentrations of ornithine and arginine and increases nitric oxide metabolism and ammonia recycling. As a consequence, it is used for athletic performance, vascular health, and erectile dysfunction, which are all relevant to nitric oxide. Watermelon is one of the few foods that contains significant amounts of citrulline .
- Yohimbine HCL - Since yohimbine blocks alpha-2 adrenergic receptors in fat cells, it should be possible to lose fat and lose weight as a result. It will boost athletic performance overall .
Pre-Workout - Power/Strength Blend 4,000 mg
- Beta Alanine - The body naturally produces beta-alanine, a non-essential amino acid. The key benefit of beta-alanine as a pre-workout ingredient is that it increases muscle carnosine levels .
- Creatine HCL - In terms of solubility and absorption, creatine HCL is more efficient. Thus, this form is more effective, since it delivers creatine to the cells more quickly, with fewer side effects .
Energy/focus blend 450 mg
- Caffeine - If you do not know what caffeine does you are on the wrong website.
- DMHA - In its original usage, dimethylhexylamine was used to treat nasal congestion. Today, DMHA is an ingredient in dietary supplements that enhance workout performance, boost fat burning, and help people lose weight .
- 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin - Athletes and bodybuilders purchase laxogenin to tone their muscles. It is claimed to increase muscle protein production significantly .
- 3,5Diiodo-L-Thyronine - It has been proposed that 3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine (T2) is an endogenous derivative of thyroid hormone that regulates energy expenditure, resting metabolic rate, and oxygen consumption through mitochondrial activation .
For more products by Freedom Formulations on Muscle Factory SC please click here.
RETURNS POLICY**IF YOU DO NOT PUT THE CORRECT ADDRESS – OR YOU SIMPLY FORGET THE APT OR SUITE NUMBER AND YOUR ITEM IS RETURNED TO US FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU ARE NOT SUBJECT TO A FULL REFUND. YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A REFUND MINUS SHIPPING AND 15% RESTOCKING FEE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR ITEM SHIPPED BACK TO YOU – YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE VALID ADDRESS AND PAY A SEPARATE INVOICE FOR RESHIPPING.
SECTION 1 – SHIPPINGCustomer service is our priority. As a result, our shipping policy is tailored by region in order to deliver all customers the best service possible. For all details regarding shipping, please see below.
We ship Monday through Friday via USPS, UPS and FedEX. We currently offer multiple services from these two carriers to best suit our customers’ needs.
Tracking numbers are automatically attached to each order and delivered by email once your order has been fulfilled. If you did not receive a tracking order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org All returns and refunds are subject to 15% re-stocking fee.
a. International Customers We offer competitive rates for shipping via USPS, UPS and FedEx International to our international customers.
Please understand that while we offer the best and most competitive shipping options possible, we are unable to foresee, and are not responsible for, customs delays, customs fees or any other delays at the destination country. It is the customer’s responsibility to review and be familiar with shipping and import regulations for this jurisdiction. Customs fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
SECTION 2 – RETURNSOur policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the original packaging and you must have proof of purchase. We do not refund items that have been consumed in full. a. Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
b. Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- c. Sale items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- d. Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- e. Return Shipping To return your product, you should email: email@example.com to get the closest mail delivery point to you.