SKYWALK LASER FOCUS FORMULA
SKYWALK LASER FOCUS FORMULA - Peach Rings is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
All shipments ship within 2 business days. Please refer to our shipping policy.
Exclusive to Muscle Factory
Final Call is exclusive to Muscle Factory if you see this product listed elsewhere please verify its authenticity.
SKYWALK LASER FOCUS FORMULA - We are 100% busier today than we were five years ago. You probably work a second job or side hustle even after hours. +
It's time to switch from your old coffee and sugar-laden energy drinks to Skywalk™ - a focus formula that's meant to get you into your most productive days yet! +
There is no doubt Skywalk™ is one of the most effective nootropic supplements on the market, leveraging an ultra-premium ingredient matrix. +
No matter if you're a CEO, professional athlete, or PhD student, Skywalk delivers laser focus and enables you to unlock your full potential. +
Using powerful neurotransmitters, MyoBlox has created a synergistic formula that enhances cognitive abilities and mental stamina. +
Key Benefits of Using Skywalk
- Focus +
- Clarity +
- Energy +
- Mood +
- Memory +
- Creativity +
- No Crash +
- L-TYROSINE: This amino acid is a precursor to two of the most significant neurotransmitters, dopamine and norepinephrine. Through chemical signalers in the prefrontal cortex, it enhances working memory and executive function. The quintessential limitless nootropic, it enhances creative flow, focus, internal motivation, and wellbeing. +[1,2,3]
- ALPHA-GPC 50% (ALPHA-GLYCERYLPHOSPHORYLCHOLINE): Neuronal membranes contain L-Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine (GPC, choline alfoscerate), a phospholipid metabolite that is derived from lecithin. Due to its ability to cross the blood-brain barrier, Alpha GPC is the most effective precursor to acetylcholine, compared to other forms like Choline Bitartrate. Acetylcholine levels that are enhanced have been linked to sharper memory, mental drive, and focus. +[4,5,6]
- L-THEANINE: In addition to boosting mood, this nootropic reduces anxiety and depression without causing drowsiness and has favorable effects on focus, mental drive, and anxiety. By limiting neurochemicals that contribute to stress reactions and mental clarity reduction, L-Theanine produces some of its most powerful mental effects. Relaxation, tranquility, and a sense of zen-like well-being can be promoted by the benefits of L-Theanine. It's a perfect balance of ying and yang because even though the caffeine in skywalk packs a smooth punch, the L-theanine cushions it by relaxing and calming the mind. +[7,8,9]
- REALCAF™ (CAFFEINE FROM GREEN COFFEE BEANS): By virtue of its stimulant properties, caffeine does not qualify as a nootropic because it is a xanthine alkaloid compound. However, it has been extensively documented to improve mental performance. Using this compound, the central nervous system is stimulated by targeting chemical receptor sites located in the brain. The benefit using our RealCaf™ (non-gmo natural caffeine) rather than the notorious ‘crappy caffeine anhydrous’ is that the separation process is a cleaner, gentler one, and users have reported that it possesses a “smoother feel” than caffeine anhydrous. Try RealCaf™ and see how much better it makes you feel - you'll become a fan. +
- VELVET BEAN EXTRACT (MUCUNA PRURIENS): Studies have shown that velvet bean supports levels of adrenergic hormones such as Norepinephrine and Epinephrine, which play numerous roles in motor control, immune function, energy levels, and other functions. Besides fighting anxiety and depression, Velvet Bean also enhances concentration, focus and mood as a nootropic. +[10,11,12,13]
- N-METHYLTYRAMINE: It enhances focus and has a mild stimulating effect by stimulating the release of Norardrenaline, a neurotransmitter associated with the 'flight or fight' response. +
- HUPERZIA SERRATA (AS HUPERZINE A): In fir clubmoss (Huperzia Serrata), the active compound is known as perzine A. This compound has a powerful inhibitory effect on acetylcholinesterase (AchE), an enzyme that degrades acetylcholine (Ach), thus boosting acetylcholine levels and preventing oxidative stress in cholinergic neurons. +
- B6 (AS PYRIDOXAL-5’-PHOSPHATE [P5P]: Despite the fact that vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is extremely important for brain function, it is poorly assimilated, which is why we have used the most powerful form of B6, Pyridoxal Phosphate (P5P), which is the body's most active form. Acetylcholine, dopamine, serotonin, norepinephrine, and Melatonin are just some of the neurotransmitters synthesized by your cells as well as in the metabolism of energy in your cells. +
- B12 (AS METHYLCOBALAMIN): As a water-soluble vitamin, vitamin B12 (cobalamin) plays a crucial role in the function of the brain, nervous system, blood, and every cell in the body. Due to the fact that not every cobalamin is as effective, we used the most active form of B12, methylcobalamin, for our study. Neuron development, maintenance, learning, attention span, and alertness are among the nootropic benefits of this novel co-factor. +
- BIOPERINE® (BLACK PEPPER EXTRACT): By stimulating the digestive tract, Bioperine® is an extract from peppercorns from Piper Nigrum Plants that enhances the bioavailability of numerous nutrients. +
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.