SKYWALK LASER FOCUS FORMULA
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Estimated to be delivered on 5 business days.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
SKYWALK LASER FOCUS FORMULA - We are 100% busier today than we were five years ago. You probably work a second job or side hustle even after hours. +
It's time to switch from your old coffee and sugar-laden energy drinks to Skywalk™ - a focus formula that's meant to get you into your most productive days yet! +
There is no doubt Skywalk™ is one of the most effective nootropic supplements on the market, leveraging an ultra-premium ingredient matrix. +
No matter if you're a CEO, professional athlete, or PhD student, Skywalk delivers laser focus and enables you to unlock your full potential. +
Using powerful neurotransmitters, MyoBlox has created a synergistic formula that enhances cognitive abilities and mental stamina. +
Key Benefits of Using Skywalk
- Focus +
- Clarity +
- Energy +
- Mood +
- Memory +
- Creativity +
- No Crash +
- L-TYROSINE: This amino acid is a precursor to two of the most significant neurotransmitters, dopamine and norepinephrine. Through chemical signalers in the prefrontal cortex, it enhances working memory and executive function. The quintessential limitless nootropic, it enhances creative flow, focus, internal motivation, and wellbeing. +[1,2,3]
- ALPHA-GPC 50% (ALPHA-GLYCERYLPHOSPHORYLCHOLINE): Neuronal membranes contain L-Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine (GPC, choline alfoscerate), a phospholipid metabolite that is derived from lecithin. Due to its ability to cross the blood-brain barrier, Alpha GPC is the most effective precursor to acetylcholine, compared to other forms like Choline Bitartrate. Acetylcholine levels that are enhanced have been linked to sharper memory, mental drive, and focus. +[4,5,6]
- L-THEANINE: In addition to boosting mood, this nootropic reduces anxiety and depression without causing drowsiness and has favorable effects on focus, mental drive, and anxiety. By limiting neurochemicals that contribute to stress reactions and mental clarity reduction, L-Theanine produces some of its most powerful mental effects. Relaxation, tranquility, and a sense of zen-like well-being can be promoted by the benefits of L-Theanine. It's a perfect balance of ying and yang because even though the caffeine in skywalk packs a smooth punch, the L-theanine cushions it by relaxing and calming the mind. +[7,8,9]
- REALCAF™ (CAFFEINE FROM GREEN COFFEE BEANS): By virtue of its stimulant properties, caffeine does not qualify as a nootropic because it is a xanthine alkaloid compound. However, it has been extensively documented to improve mental performance. Using this compound, the central nervous system is stimulated by targeting chemical receptor sites located in the brain. The benefit using our RealCaf™ (non-gmo natural caffeine) rather than the notorious ‘crappy caffeine anhydrous’ is that the separation process is a cleaner, gentler one, and users have reported that it possesses a “smoother feel” than caffeine anhydrous. Try RealCaf™ and see how much better it makes you feel - you'll become a fan. +
- VELVET BEAN EXTRACT (MUCUNA PRURIENS): Studies have shown that velvet bean supports levels of adrenergic hormones such as Norepinephrine and Epinephrine, which play numerous roles in motor control, immune function, energy levels, and other functions. Besides fighting anxiety and depression, Velvet Bean also enhances concentration, focus and mood as a nootropic. +[10,11,12,13]
- HORDENINE HCL: Hordenine is a synergist when it comes to formulating the Skywalk™ formula. Helps prevent loss of focus, crashing energy levels and while supporting stress management. +
- N-METHYLTYRAMINE: It enhances focus and has a mild stimulating effect by stimulating the release of Norardrenaline, a neurotransmitter associated with the 'flight or fight' response. +
- HUPERZIA SERRATA (AS HUPERZINE A): In fir clubmoss (Huperzia Serrata), the active compound is known as perzine A. This compound has a powerful inhibitory effect on acetylcholinesterase (AchE), an enzyme that degrades acetylcholine (Ach), thus boosting acetylcholine levels and preventing oxidative stress in cholinergic neurons. +
- B6 (AS PYRIDOXAL-5’-PHOSPHATE [P5P]: Despite the fact that vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is extremely important for brain function, it is poorly assimilated, which is why we have used the most powerful form of B6, Pyridoxal Phosphate (P5P), which is the body's most active form. Acetylcholine, dopamine, serotonin, norepinephrine, and Melatonin are just some of the neurotransmitters synthesized by your cells as well as in the metabolism of energy in your cells. +
- B12 (AS METHYLCOBALAMIN): As a water-soluble vitamin, vitamin B12 (cobalamin) plays a crucial role in the function of the brain, nervous system, blood, and every cell in the body. Due to the fact that not every cobalamin is as effective, we used the most active form of B12, methylcobalamin, for our study. Neuron development, maintenance, learning, attention span, and alertness are among the nootropic benefits of this novel co-factor. +
- BIOPERINE® (BLACK PEPPER EXTRACT): By stimulating the digestive tract, Bioperine® is an extract from peppercorns from Piper Nigrum Plants that enhances the bioavailability of numerous nutrients. +
RETURNS POLICY**IF YOU DO NOT PUT THE CORRECT ADDRESS – OR YOU SIMPLY FORGET THE APT OR SUITE NUMBER AND YOUR ITEM IS RETURNED TO US FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU ARE NOT SUBJECT TO A FULL REFUND. YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A REFUND MINUS SHIPPING AND 15% RESTOCKING FEE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR ITEM SHIPPED BACK TO YOU – YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE VALID ADDRESS AND PAY A SEPARATE INVOICE FOR RESHIPPING.
SECTION 1 – SHIPPINGCustomer service is our priority. As a result, our shipping policy is tailored by region in order to deliver all customers the best service possible. For all details regarding shipping, please see below.
We ship Monday through Friday via USPS, UPS and FedEX. We currently offer multiple services from these two carriers to best suit our customers’ needs.
Tracking numbers are automatically attached to each order and delivered by email once your order has been fulfilled. If you did not receive a tracking order, please email email@example.com All returns and refunds are subject to 15% re-stocking fee.
a. International Customers We offer competitive rates for shipping via USPS, UPS and FedEx International to our international customers.
Please understand that while we offer the best and most competitive shipping options possible, we are unable to foresee, and are not responsible for, customs delays, customs fees or any other delays at the destination country. It is the customer’s responsibility to review and be familiar with shipping and import regulations for this jurisdiction. Customs fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
SECTION 2 – RETURNSOur policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the original packaging and you must have proof of purchase. We do not refund items that have been consumed in full. a. Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
b. Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- c. Sale items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- d. Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
- e. Return Shipping To return your product, you should email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get the closest mail delivery point to you.