STIM SHADY PRE-WORKOUT
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Estimated to be delivered on 5 business days.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
One of the few products on the market with the beloved AMP Citrate. This was a product which was introduced to use in the First Cannibal Riot by the kings of high-stim Chaos and Pain®. AMP Citrate has been popping up on the market again and has since been in some of the most popular pre-workouts.
Stim Shady is a monster of a Pre-Workout.
Stim Shady Ingredients Panel
- Increases muscle carnosine levels, leading to improved endurance and strength during high-intensity exercise.+
- Works by buffering lactic acid buildup in the muscles, reducing muscle fatigue and increasing workout capacity.+
- Commonly used in pre-workout supplements.+
- Improves hydration and increases blood volume, leading to improved endurance and performance. +
- Works by drawing water into muscle cells, causing them to expand and increasing muscle fullness. +
- May also improve nutrient delivery to muscles. +
- Boosts cognitive function and focus, promoting a "mind-muscle connection" during workouts. +
- Works by increasing levels of acetylcholine in the brain, a neurotransmitter linked to improved cognitive function. +
- May also enhance mood and reduce stress. +
- Increases energy and alertness, promoting a more intense and focused workout. +
- Works by blocking adenosine receptors in the brain, reducing feelings of fatigue and increasing adrenaline levels. +
- May also improve fat burning and endurance. +
- Boosts energy and focus, similar to caffeine but with a longer half-life. +
- Works by increasing levels of norepinephrine and dopamine in the brain, leading to improved mood and energy levels. +
- May also enhance fat burning and metabolic rate. +
- Increases energy and focus, similar to caffeine but with a milder effect. +
- Works by releasing norepinephrine in the brain, leading to improved energy levels and focus. +
- May also enhance fat burning and metabolic rate. +
- Reduces anxiety and promotes relaxation, leading to improved recovery and reduced stress levels. +
- Works by increasing levels of GABA in the brain, a neurotransmitter linked to calming effects. +
- May also improve sleep quality and muscle growth. +
- Increases energy and metabolic rate, promoting fat burning and improved performance. +
- Works by releasing norepinephrine in the body, leading to increased energy levels and fat oxidation. +
- May also reduce appetite and improve focus. +
- Boosts cognitive function and memory, promoting a better "mind-muscle connection" during workouts. +
- Works by inhibiting the breakdown of acetylcholine in the brain, leading to improved cognitive function and memory retention. +
- May also enhance mood and reduce anxiety. +
Pros of Stim Shady
- Enhances focus and concentration +
- Improves the connection between the mind and muscles +
- Produces a tingling sensation (known as paresthesia) due to the presence of Beta-Alanine +
- Provides intense and satisfying muscle pumps +
- Promotes thermogenesis, helping to burn calories and increase metabolism +
- Offers a delicious flavor profile +
- Manufactured in the United States. +
Cons of Stim Shady
- Slight crash later in the day +
Stim Shady Pre-Workout Review
- Hoffman, J. R., et al. (2008). Beta-alanine and the hormonal response to exercise. International Journal of Sports Medicine, 29(12), 952-958.
- van Rosendal, S. P., et al. (2010). Guidelines for glycerol use in hyperhydration and rehydration associated with exercise. Sports Medicine, 40(2), 113-129.
- Malanga, G., et al. (2013). Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) in EEG-recorded human brain potentials. Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior, 105, 146-151.
- Spriet, L. L. (2014). Exercise and sport performance with low doses of caffeine. Sports Medicine, 44(Suppl 2), S175-S184.
- Bloomer, R. J., et al. (2015). Effects of 1,3-dimethylamylamine and caffeine alone or in combination on heart rate and blood pressure in healthy men and women. Physiological Reports, 3(3), e12374.
- Frank, K., et al. (2012). Hordenine: pharmacology, pharmacokinetics and behavioural effects in the horse.
RETURNS POLICY**IF YOU DO NOT PUT THE CORRECT ADDRESS – OR YOU SIMPLY FORGET THE APT OR SUITE NUMBER AND YOUR ITEM IS RETURNED TO US FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU ARE NOT SUBJECT TO A FULL REFUND. YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A REFUND MINUS SHIPPING AND 15% RESTOCKING FEE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR ITEM SHIPPED BACK TO YOU – YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE VALID ADDRESS AND PAY A SEPARATE INVOICE FOR RESHIPPING.
SECTION 1 – SHIPPINGCustomer service is our priority. As a result, our shipping policy is tailored by region in order to deliver all customers the best service possible. For all details regarding shipping, please see below.
We ship Monday through Friday via USPS, UPS and FedEX. We currently offer multiple services from these two carriers to best suit our customers’ needs.
Tracking numbers are automatically attached to each order and delivered by email once your order has been fulfilled. If you did not receive a tracking order, please email email@example.com All returns and refunds are subject to 15% re-stocking fee.
a. International Customers We offer competitive rates for shipping via USPS, UPS and FedEx International to our international customers.
Please understand that while we offer the best and most competitive shipping options possible, we are unable to foresee, and are not responsible for, customs delays, customs fees or any other delays at the destination country. It is the customer’s responsibility to review and be familiar with shipping and import regulations for this jurisdiction. Customs fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
SECTION 2 – RETURNSOur policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the original packaging and you must have proof of purchase. We do not refund items that have been consumed in full. a. Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
b. Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- c. Sale items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- d. Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
- e. Return Shipping To return your product, you should email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get the closest mail delivery point to you.